Walmart - Walmart Black Friday Fiasco

Black Friday Sale

Walmart

Altamonte Springs, Fl

US

I have been a proud Walmart shopper since I was a kid, but on Black Friday all of that changed!! Walmart shoppers are animals! A Walmart Employee in RI was trampelled to death as he attempted to open the doors (how I hope the murders are caught every damn one of them) A young pregnant Woman is put in the hospital by yet another Walmart crowd..A 13 year old child was struck in the throat by an angry adult male shopper because she got a XBox and he didn't (btw shame on all of the parents who brought their children with them on Black Friday)..the one I went to was filled with fist fights and merchandise being stolen out of carts and hands of other shoppers..

You people are truly pathetic psychotic animals who should be put down! I was in a crowd in the Electronics Dept. attempting to reach a shelf to pick up my wanted item..a wrapped skid was in my way as was a demented wild eyed female shopper who was holding her arms out blocking people from getting past her the whole time she was yelling at the top of her lungs "I WAS HERE FIRST" when I said politely "excuse me" then tried to walk past her she stiffened her arm and growled "over my dead body bitch"..I hissed angrily "don't tempt me" then I shoved her arm out of my way then made my way around the skid before I could reach my destination she begins screaming at a Cop in a maniacal loud voice "OFFICER I WAS HERE FIRST SHE SHOVED ME OUT OF THE WAY ARREST HER, I WANT HER ARRESTED" The Cop snapped angrily "she's a shopper lady if anyone here gets arrested it will be you, now put your damn arms down and keep your hands off other shoppers" she lowered her arms then glared at me, but her evil glares stopped when she saw I was looking at the portable cd players hanging on the shelf beside the skid and I was not interested in what was on the skid...the funny thing is until they were unwrapped no one was aware of what was on each skid..most shoppers were blindly throwing things in their carts afraid someone else would get them first! Some even reached through the plastic and tried to get to the merchandise, I even saw a few sneaking and trying to poke holes in the plastic while a Cop stood nearby! Sadly these are the same people who tell their kids to "respect others", "be honest" "don't start fights" and "show respect for the law".. Several groups of maniacs actually ripped through the plastic before the employees could do it the entire time they were screaming "IT'S 5"..they should have heard what the employees said about that!

I used the back aisles to make my way back to my Partner and our Best Friend...I watched as two Women got into a fight over a dog bed (does that make it a bitch fight?)..now this behaviour was not due to the sale it was due to them being insane..there was 6 more of those same dog beds, same size and color on the shelf and they were NOT on sale!!

When I returned to my Partners side we went looking for the Hoodies that were on sale..another shopper heard us and proceeded to follow us to the hoodies..I found them first and told my Partner next thing I know this crazy Lady tries to shove me to the side and she begins frantically searching the rack, I found the size we wanted (3 XL) then proceeded to put them in our cart, I noticed they were being studied by the same shopper and informed my Partner she decided to carry our merchandise so we halfed it between us and we left the cart sitting...

After awhile we decided to check out the dvd/vcr combos and found one on sale for $90..I handed my half of the merchandise to my Partner then picked up the player it was the last one on the shelf..as I turned around another crazy ass shopper walks up takes the box right out of my hand said "thank you" then walked away I turned to a Walmart Employee expecting help, but he only shrugged his shoulders said "crazy ass shoppers" then returned to his work..I thought about going after her, but that would have put me down to her level so instead I pointed her out to a Cop told him what had happened then watched as he talked to the female shopper she denied she did it, but then changed her story when she was informed there are working cameras in that dept. the Cop asked if I "wanted the player?" I said no because Walmart Employees are standing around with their heads up their asses letting psychotic moronic shoppers attack other shoppers, steal other shoppers merchandise and threaten people..I told him an Employee actually saw what happened and offered no help at all and I refused to buy that player now..I told that customer she could have it, but I hoped it was defective and they refused to exchange it or give her her money back! The Cop however refused to let her keep the player he returned it to the shelf and stood watch over it until it was picked up by another shopper..the insane shopper did get another player she ended up paying about $120..I saw her angrily grab it off the shelf and put it in her cart! The whole time she was shooting me dirty looks like she was the victim, how I longed to walk over and clock her on the spot, but that would have lowered me to her pathetic level..I transferred my curse to the player she did buy!

Here's the funny thing we left Walmart disgusted and went to Kmart..thanks to those sad ass Walmart shoppers we found bargain after bargain at Kmart..including popular movie titles for only $5..one film we saw at Walmart for $13, a male lunatic snatched it off the shelf before I could reach it, and yes it was the last one on the shelf. He actually laughed as he walked away!! However I ended up buying it at Kmart for only $5...I got the last laugh..Kmart shoppers were nice and well behaved there was about 20 people trying to reach a dvd /vhs player..I was the first one at the shelf then here came the rest when the Employee pulled the first box down he offered it to the Lady standing next to me she shook her head motioned toward me and said "she was here first" there was only 8 in stock, so you see the smart shoppers were at Kmart..the wild eyed feeding frenzy animals were shopping at Walmart...btw the combo player was on sale for $59.99 with a $10 rebate..that's right we paid only $50 for my Moms early Christmas present it plays great and my Mom is thrilled...I found a pair of pjs at Walmart for $16 on sale for $8 only one left in my size as I picked up the pj set a Woman grabbed it out of my hand and disappeared into the crowd...I then went to Kmart and found a $30 pj set for only $11..at Walmart I found a pack of undies for $8 marked down to $5 there was only four pair inside, I put them back then watched as a shopper jerked them off the rack and ran off into the crowd..I later found a pack (at Kmart) of undies 8 pair for $8, I needed bras I found a sports bra at Walmart for $10..no one grabbed this from me I just decided that was not a good deal so I put it back..later at Kmart I found a 2 pack sports bra set for $8..that's right, 2 sports bras for for only $8..Thanks to those lunatic shoppers we found some great deals..despite that they should not be proud of themselves..after all there is at least one family out there who will be minus a loved one during Christmas!! My question is this how many Walmart shoppers would commit murder just to save a few dollars? Answer: roughly about 2000!

BTW Walmart shoppers if you were among that insane crowd not just here in Fla. but everywhere..ie pushing, shoving threatening, stealing merchandise out of shoppers carts and hands...cursing people you do not know, fighting or picking fights then be aware Walmart Employees and the normal shoppers like us who stood off to the side shaking our heads in disgust at the wild animalistic behavour you displayed well we made fun of you..big time!! Tell me this, if you have children, and if not (thank God btw no one wants someone like you breeding) then pretend you do, would you want your Children to act that way? And if the answer is either yes or no, then you should be ashamed! Because, if it's yes then someone like you should not be raising kids and if it's no then you are a hypocrite (sp?)

For those who answered no I have a message for you...when you go to Church be sure you pray for the people you trampled on, beat up, cursed out, pray for the child who is minus a toy you saw in another cart or in someone elses arms/hands and helped yourself to..and please be sure you say a prayer for that Man (and his family) who was murdered by Walmart Shoppers greed! And don't forget to pray for that little girl who was attacked by a grown adult male and struck in the throat with his fist who wanted that xbox..and was willing to possibly kill a child to get it!! Happy Birthday Jesus! And Merry Christmas everyone!

c458eec9, 2008-12-03, 03:14PM CST

Amen to everything you said! I was also at Walmart and witnessed several rude cruel vicious terroristic assaults by Walmart shoppers against other Walmart shoppers...a large black woman was on her cell phone outside and was actually furious because she wasn't the only shopper in the store..a elderly white woman was inside the bathroom nursing a black eye given to her by a male shopper who struck her over a gas grill..Walmart employees had him arrested on the spot and she did press charges! a little Girl was knocked down and her birthday toy stolen out of her arms by a wide eyed female shopper..one woman holding her sons brand new coats while they struggled through the crowd was nearly knocked down her sons coats were stolen right out of her hands..One shopper was angrily pointing at other shoppers carts hissing through clenched teeth "he got one" "she got one" "she got TWO" Those people acted like caged wild animals..the grabbing, fighting, hair pulling one teen girl she was 14 was in the bathroom in tears with a split lip no she wasn't fighting she got knocked down by the crowd in the elect. dept and someone kicked her in the face trying to push her out of the way! She was able to describe who did it and her dad was walking through the store with a Cop looking for the person btw it was a Man! Some were carted away by the police..alot of us left shaking our heads and went to Target and Kmart...I personally did all of my shopping at Kmart my next stop is Target! Asta La Vista Walmart!!

c458eec9, 2008-12-11, 06:37AM CST

The day before and the day after Christmas isn't any better. I went on Christmas Eve to buy my Mom a purse and I found the exact one she wanted it was also the last one. As I was turning around to put it in my cart this black Lady steps up and takes it out of my hand. I hissed angrily what the f do you think you're doing? She looked at me frowned and said "I'm sorry did you want this?" I said no dumbshit I was holding it for you..then I jerked it out of her hand..she mumbled "bitch" under her breath and walked away..later I was reaching for a "just my size doll" and this white older Lady stepped up and walked around me and took the doll off the shelf..she smirked in my direction never mind directly in front of her to the left was another one she just wanted the one I was reaching for..I rolled my eyes and said stupid fuck! as I picked up the other doll..she frowned but said nothing! A few minutes later I was walking toward the dvd section as I neared a end cap that had some kind of video console thing this man practically knocks me down and yells "I was here first" he then snatches the large box off the shelf and glares at me. I reached out picked up a copy of "Cars" for my great Nephew shook my head then snapped freak then walked away. So yea Walmart shoppers are a strange lot.

9b30ef4e, 2010-05-18, 01:10PM CDT

Why in the world do you go to these places and expose yourselves to this insanity? Stay away as far as you can, any possible savings are not worth it.

Also, do you honestly think the poor employees should get mixed up in the middle of these ridiculous situations. If he tried to enforce any altercations he'd probably get beat up too. He did the right thing by staying out of it.

Why were you there and why didn't get out as soon as you saw what was going on. It's hard to feel sorry for you if you're not smart enough to leave.

c458eec9, 2013-06-28, 06:26PM CDT

I can answer that question why should the sane shoppers be punished with higher prices just so the crazy shoppers can get their deals? Answer me this if you was in the market for a big screen tv and they were on sale for $100 would you be willing to pay $600 later just to avoid the madness? we are not asking for pity we just want to warn others of the stupid dangerous greed that surrounds Walmart shoppers on Black Friday..my question is this was it a full moon out??