M.O.R.E Inc. - Beware Of TJ Rohleder, M.O.R.E Inc.

Posted on Friday, December 19th, 2008 at 2:35pm CST by e81ac3b4

Product: We Do It All For You, Advertising/Marketing

Company: M.O.R.E Inc.

Location: 305 E. Main Street
GOESSEL, KS, 67053, US

URL: http://www.moreincorporated.com/

Category: Business, Finances

This company has been scamming customers since 1988. My one year journey began on September.7, 07 in response to a deceiving 32 page report for a new

pilot program that they were starting by the name of "We Do It All For You

Advertising & Management Services" with the potential to earn large weekly

checks. Their sales materials was so convincing that I made a commitment for

one year. One year forward Sept.08, I have received two monthly checks in the amounts of $14.62 each. There were never any weekly as per their sales materials.

What is missing in their sales materials is how many mailings they are

doing on your behalf. A lot of hype and empty promises for a program that is

not working. To date I have lost $2,000 and am seeking monetary compensation. Further research has indicated many complaints about this company from the BBB of Kansas which has 70+ complaints filed to date.

PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY IF YOU RECEIVE ANYTHING IN THE

MAIL.

19e0386a, 2009-02-09, 01:11PM CST

Received in the US Snail... an 8 page stampede-mail saying I must answer by Feb 9 or positions will be filled... and today is February 9.

===

Wanted: Beta-Testers

No Computer Experience needed.

From TJ Rohleder, Co-Founder

My Company will give you $32,248.20 for becoming a special BETA-TESTER for our newest internet breakthrough!

===

I decided to do a quick Google search. Just as I suspected, another "get rich quick" seminar scammer. Each month it is another program costing you money while promising that this will be the big breakthrough... and only TJ and frau make any money off you.

Thank you for the info and I thank Algore for his invention of the internet (heh heh tongue-in-cheek) so these scammers can be outed... before I became a participant in it!

Once bitten (yada-yada)... and other similar cliches. Thanks again!

9b179c56, 2010-04-02, 11:16PM CDT

Sounds familiar. Signed as Beta tester in late December and assigned to Jody with her direct line. Talked to her weekly for about one month then I now find that personal calls to Jody, calls to operator, talk on chat lines, (at least 15) have gone unanswered. Tried e-mail and letter and also have no response even though we set up a time for March 18th to talk.

0ea6ea07, 2011-04-14, 05:05PM CDT

I get so many of these things in the mail, every time I get one I check it out on line and 100% have been scams. Glad I checked before I sent Rohleder my $9.00.

73af2ce4, 2011-04-30, 11:50AM CDT

I TO WAS A VICTOM OF THIS SO CALLED GET RICH QUICK SCAM, MONEY LOST $45.00,NEVER TO SEE IT AGAIN OR GET ANY MONEY FOR THE PROGRAMES THAT WAS PUT ON THE INTERNET. PLEASE IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS LOOKING FOR QUICK CASH, DON'T LOOK HERE, VERY DISAPOINTED

16ec5e72, 2011-05-27, 12:21PM CDT

Thank you all for the posts. I almost got suckered into one of tj rohleder's beta tester programs but thought better of it and I tore up the mailing and threw it away. Now I see I avoided another rip-off and now don't feel so bad about passing up their offer. Thanks again all. I probably would have been out thousands of dollars that I don't have.

808b1669, 2011-06-15, 09:06PM CDT

Apparently T J Rohleder is trying a new tactic in 2011. He's asking for Beta-Testers which sounds too much like a scam to be of value. So I was happy to have checked this out before believing that he can help someone make thousands of dollars. His opening fee of $9.00 doesn't sound like a big loss for any one individual, but if thousands answer his scam request he can clear a tidy sum and invest it before people realize that he is the only one making real money.

716cf737, 2011-07-13, 02:54PM CDT

This guy has been trying to scam my 91 year old father for quite a few years. His latest Beta-Tester position (as of May 2011) asks for a start up administration fee of $9 claiming the value is $15,648.20 with a free %595.00 gift. The only thing this guy will give you is a gift of robbery! EVERYONE STAY CLEAR!

6f61fadc, 2011-08-26, 12:29PM CDT

I have been receiving monthly letters from M O R E INC. for the last three months & had begun to wander if it might be true. My wife & I are on Social Security so don't have much cash, just enough to make it month to month. The last letter I got from M O R E wanted 2,900 dollars & so I decided to check them out even tho we don't have the money. All I want to say is Thank You. Now even if I had the money I would not invest in M.O.R.E. INC.

e81ac3b4, 2012-05-25, 11:36AM CDT

2012 Updates:

TJ Rohleder (Terrence Joseph) is up to his old tricks again. Similar "I Will Do Everything For You" format.

TJ is now peddling wireless cell phone services.

Cost: Set-up fees: $749.00 - $2,996 plus $27.00 monthly - $135.00 monthly. SAVE YOUR MONEY!

acca1176, 2012-12-03, 12:11PM CST

The drug cartels should put a hit out on these guys. They are giving illegal living a bad name. The cartels are at least selling a product, all TJ and his kind do is steal from the most vulnerable people in our society. They crapped their conscience in a diaper before they could walk or talk.....

4aa7afa6, 2014-06-18, 02:47PM CDT

Their website moreincorporated.com or moreincorporated.net has been shutdown.