HH Gregg / GE - New GE Washer

Company: HH Gregg / GE

Location: 468 N. Thompson Lane, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Murfreesboro, TN, 37129, US

URL: http://hhgregg.com/

washer caught fire before ever using and HH Gregg won't deliver a new one without charging me a fee of 70.00 and GE won't repair it even though it's new and under warranty because they don't have anyone in my service area - GE told me to find my own service provider and have them contact GE to discuss terms of payment - can't find anyone because all service providers say that GE doesn't want to pay for warranty work

00f42b6b, 2009-07-03, 01:50PM CDT

I have a GE Washer delivered April 30, 2009. The machine jumps all over the floor. The clothes are twisted tight as a rope. You pull one piece out of the machine and the others are all tied to it. The repairmen all say that the machine is made that way and there is nothing that can be done about it. GE will not do anything. It was bought at HHGregg and they won't do anything about it. I will never buy another GE washing machine. Model WBSR3140GWW. I don't ever want to buy anything from HHGregg again. They care nothing about you when they have your money.

00f42b6b, 2009-07-08, 10:31PM CDT

I have a GE washing machine same model no. I have made many phone calls to GE & HHGregg. Four service men have been out to check the machine. They say that the machine was designed that way. The machine twists the clothes like a rope. The machine moves all over the floor damaging the wall and the dryer. You have to watch the machine when you wash so you can stop it and take the clothes out and shake them & then put them back in the machine to rearrange the clothes hoping that the machine will not jump all over the floor. No one should have to watch the machine every time it is used. GE has refused to do anything about it because it was designed that way. HHGregg refuses to help me. The money spent on this machine was wasted. I will never buy another GE washer and hope I never have to go in the doors of another HHGregg store. GE is waiting for the warranty to run out, so it will be up to me to do something about the machine. If the design of the machine is the problem, it needs to be a recall on this model of GE washing machines.