Conn's Service Department

Posted on Wednesday, December 17th, 2008 at 6:29pm CST by a0797aae

Product: GE refrigerator model GSH25JSRF SS.

Company: Conn's Service Department

Location: PO Box 2358 Beaumont, TX 77704-2358
TX, 78501, US

URL: http://www.conns.com/

I am extremely frustrated and upset with Conn's Service Departments customer service at 1-800-379-9809. I purchased a GE refrigerator (still under extended warranty) model GSH25JSRF SS. I called Conn's for service on a Wednesday and service worker was here to look at my refrigerator on Friday. It turns out that the main mother board is bad again. This will be the second time in less than 3 years that this same part goes out. Two weeks later and many daily calls to the service department and the corporate office in Beaumont and still noone will call us back with status on our work order. I know we are waiting for the part, but I wish someone would be courteous and return our calls. I have asked for the supervisor but somehow either the supervisor is not getting the message or chooses not to call us back. I decided to call the local department in McAllen, TX 956-682-4222 and still feel like I am getting the run around. I have always been on time with the payments to them. They advertise great customer satisfaction. I have not seen this at all and am very upset with their service. Plenty of food went bad. I wonder if there are others with the same problem with the same refrigerator or service department.

37e812fe, 2010-07-07, 05:12PM CDT

I totally agree. SERVICE STINKS AT CONN'S. Their service department is employed by people who are lazy and don't want to trsnfer you to s manager. Diversified is the copany who was to repair my LCD screen on my Samsung rrefrig. and the manager ther, JERRY has no clue as to what to do or say.

eb6f54a9, 2011-05-16, 02:08PM CDT

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING MY REFRIGERATOR WENT OUT IT TOOK 3 WEEKS BEFORE THEY FINALYY GOT THE PART AND FIXED IT. IHAD TO CARRY ON LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMORROW BECAUSE THEY HAD GIVEN AN ADDITIONAL WEEK TO THE 3 WEEKS SO THAT WOULD'VE BEEN ONE MONTH. SAME WEEK MY TELEVISION WENT OUT. WELL GUESS WHAT IT IS NOW 4 WEEKS WAS INFORMED TODAY MAYBE NEXT WEEK THEY CAN COME AND FIX IT. THE PART IS FINALLY IN. THEY MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT THE SERVICE IS GREAT WHEN IT REALLY SUCKS

45a2c67f, 2011-06-04, 12:58PM CDT

My complaint is with the service dept. I have a 61' tv that has had 5 service calls since March 11,2011. All they do is order parts and my tv is still out! I have called many times to Mgr. Chuck McCall and he is always out and never returnes my call. This tv only cost $1,099.00 but they have spent more money than it's worth. In my opinion Conns is milking the warranry insurer.

FRANCISCO P., 2014-07-29, 11:53AM CDT

Getting to this section of your website is an ordeal, you want people to buy not to complain about the things you are doing wrong. That is why do bury the complaint section under other screens so people will give up trying to contact you.

I got a CONN's advertisement in the mail saying that I could get a 10% discount on any purchase above $699. My wife and I went to your store and selected a combination washer & dryer, top of the line, that my wife really liked plus she also wanted a gas range. When the fine salesman, Fernando Hernandez, got all the paperwork ready he told me that I would not be getting the 10% discount because the item was on sale. The advertisement did not mention any such condition and that is outright FALSE ADVERTISEMENT under FTC rules & regulations. I will be contacting them with a sample of your FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.

You hire good people to sell your merchandise and they do their best. Then, you turn around and kill as many of their sales aa possible with all the exceptions to your rules. Don't make false promises.