The UPS Store - The UPS Store Crown Valley Pkwy, Laguna Niguel, CA

Product: UPS

Company: The UPS Store

Location: 30262 Crown Valley Pkwy
Laguna Niguel, CA, 92677, US

I went into this store to drop of 4 boxes that were pre labeled with the UPS Label. I waited in line for 15 minutes - to be expected at this time of year. When it was my turn, I went to the counter, the guy rudely informed me that I could leave my boxes on the counter. I said that I wanted a receipt, he said that he could not give me a receipt at that time as he had to serve his customers, so I informed him that I was a customer, he rudely replied that I was not a customer but a drop off so he did not have to help me. I had boxes to be shipped via UPS this is the UPS Store and I am not a customer - huh!!!!!So he did not help me and asked the person behind me instead!!!!

If you are looking for rude service or no service at all go here!!!!!I have gone to other UPS Stores and received great service with a smile! This Store definately does not fall in this category! I will never go there again and I ship 20+ packages per week!!

8c35b64f, 2010-01-15, 02:46AM CST

regarding #263 This box has been reported to hae recievemail that perhaps has bounced back or been tampred with. Please ensure the safety and respect though the woman be familiar in her deamanor with all, as any other patron.

Legitimate box for business use and not formishandling

8c35b64f, 2010-01-15, 02:52AM CST

Legitimate box for business use and not formishandling

78719c19, 2010-08-14, 03:25PM CDT

UPS acts as if they are providing a pubic service and that employyees behavior starts at the top.

They see this in practice daily,its the norm.If its any consolation they treat the rank and file,(the people who smash,destroy or loose your packages)enev worse

a308b3e9, 2010-12-30, 02:24PM CST

I have always found this UPS store to have very charming, hard-working informative and pleasant individuals and have received excellent service. I have never done any drop-shipping, so do not know the policy. Perhaps it was so busy at the time of the complainant, they were not able to pay full attention to how they were wording their comments?

0ec94fda, 2011-07-29, 10:36AM CDT

Sir, if you are dropping-off UPS Pre-Paid packages you are not a customer of the UPS Store, you are a costumer of UPS. Which means that the UPS Store does NOT have to provide you with a receipt. So you are not a paying costumer to the UPS Store. All you are doing is hurting the business and you are not even a customer.