Resmedin Nutraceuticals - No Refund

Company: Resmedin Nutraceuticals

Location: 182 Wood Landing Rd
Fredericksburg, VA, 20405-3554, US

URL: http://www.600mg.com/

On 11/12/08 I responded to a trial offer for a bottle of a dietary supplement called Resmedin.

The price for this trial offer was $29.95 plus $6.95 for shipping, so I went ahead and ordered it.

On 12/12/08 I noticed a pending charge of $89.95 from Resmedin Nutraceuticals, so I called their customer service department and ask what this charge was for. I was told that when I ordered the trial bottle of Resmedin I agreed to join a continuity club, which I was not aware of at the time, I ordered.

I told them to please cancel the order and not to charge my card as the charge was still pending so I knew that the charge had not been presented for payment yet. I was told that it was too late that the order was being shipped that day. So I said I will return the order for a refund once I get it and that was the end of the conversation. I received the order on 12/15/08 and called Resmedin customer service again to make sure that the return when to the same address as it was shipped from. I was rudely told that they could not accept any return for a refund, I said you are joking,and again I was told no refund would be given and with that I ended the conversation.

I immediately called my bank to dispute the charge and was told that I had to first return the product before I could file a dispute. I have shipped the order back via UPS so that I will have proof of delivery and once it is received I will file a dispute of the charge.

I did call back and told them that I was going to file a dispute with my bank and was told, You can if you want to, but I will tell you now we have never lost a dispute which I found to be highly insulting by a professional business person.

I feel like I have been taken by this company and I do not want to see this happen to anyone else, this company needs to be stopped.