Kolkka Furniture - Kolkka

Product: Kolkka Furniture

Company: Kolkka Furniture

Location: Redwood City, Ca, 94063, US

URL: http://www.kolkka.com/

I purchased a metal table with acid finish from Kolkka 4-5 years ago. This is an extremely high end manufacturer and we paid thousands for the table.

Unfortunately, over the years, the table has become discolored where food/drink has come in contact with the acid finish.

Obviously, the table is well out of any warrently period -- however, I have been very disappointed with Kolkka's customer service. My experience is that high end manufacturers often go out of their way to fix a problem that are clearly their's, regardless of the actual warrenty.

I would warn potential Kolkka customers to ask a lot of questions about how robust the actual product is, expecially the finish.

5ae57685, 2011-09-15, 09:17AM CDT

I have read a complaint about our service on a pc. of furniture that a customer damaged in use . If you could ask the claimant to actually contact us to help with their issues we could help them. Who do we respond to ? This claim is several years old but no one has ever contacted us despite messages to web sites like your own to address it.

Pls. reply . John Kolkka/ Kolkka