Broward Factory Service - Failure to provide Service fully paid to Broward Factory Service

Posted on Monday, December 15th, 2008 at 12:41pm CST by 34b40253

Product: Kitchen Faucett

Company: Broward Factory Service

Location: West Palm Beach,, Fl, US

Notified Broward Factory Service about a very slow flow of water from the Kitchen faucett.

Service man came to my home, looked at the faucett, and indicated that I needed to replace the faucett.

Never checked to see if there was any accumulated debris within the common filter area or anything else. He just walked out.

I brought issue to the attention of their people including their service manager, who abruptly showed tital disrespect for me with abusive accusations and then hung up the telephone.

In speaking to a manager there, he never directed any attention to what had transpired, but would only ask if he could help. I had already been abused, and I made it clear that I would not accept this form of treatment.

I am confident that should I see legal restitution, the judge will find that there failure to provide the proper remedy in the fixinhg of the faucett.made the contract null and void.

I have been a customer whose record shows very limited calls, and their treatment of me was very abusive!

I am planning to bring this matter before judicial review for recovery of fully paid services that never took place!