Union telecom - BIG FRAUD COMPANY--Union telecom.

Posted on Monday, December 1st, 2008 at 2:46pm CST by 39edd065

Company: Union telecom

This is big fraud company, once you sign up, they will send you wrong bill and once you cancelled they never give your depsoit $39.95 back...Beware of this bastards...sorry for my bad language but they are the same...

3bc9c65a, 2009-01-28, 01:43PM CST

You are right bro... they are bloody thieves.. should be put behind the bars....

They will never tell you the connection charge.. and will not disconnect the connection when you want to....

worst yet they do not refund the security deposit.

Kick their ass

a68562df, 2009-02-21, 01:45PM CST

I sign up with Union Telecom and after 2 month i disconect my services. because the agent tel me he is giving me 100 minutes free but they don't gave me. I deposite $39 Canadian and the agent told me once i cancelled the services i got my money back with in 2 days. now it's been 2 months and every time i called they said your money will be in your account with in 24 hours or 48 hours. I am so mad anyone know if we can complaint in police or not?

9dd6ef7e, 2009-06-13, 07:56PM CDT

100% agree with it. They'll sell you the service saying this money will be refunded to you in 24 hrs if I am not satisfied. They never do that, in fact the bill that you'll receive will say that $39.95 is an activation charge.

Unbelievable that people like this are still surviving.

183c3603, 2009-07-07, 12:31AM CDT

Use uniontelecard.com instead. I have been using them for 3years now and they have been great.

29ece31c, 2009-07-17, 10:09PM CDT

Anyone out there, do not try doing business with Union Telecom, they will ripp you off. All they say and promise you over the phone are LIES, LIES and more LIES....PURE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. The sales people offered me good rates and money back guaranteed if not satisfied with service. First, the charges for the calls were always inflated. Then, when trying to cancel the service, they told me I was not getting my refund back. They said the $39.50 I paid up front, as a deposit, was an activation fee (nobody said that when I agreed to their service) and instead of a refund they were going to send me CALLING CARD a year from the time service was activated. I know that money is gone, I do not want a CALLING CARD. If I knew I was going to get a CALLING CARD as a refund instead of my money back, I would've never signed up with them. This company operates with a license to steal money from good citizens.

c95bd2a8, 2009-09-10, 12:05PM CDT

Hello I have the same experiance and I think some legal action should be taken against them and we should get our money back !!!

9b22811c, 2009-10-26, 02:21PM CDT

I agree with you 100%. I was charged over $150.00 for the calles I did not make. They never corrected the bill. Everytime I called they said there was system error and will fix the statement. Which they never did. I sent a check, paid for the calls and decucted the $39.00 deposite. Now after two years I received a letter from a collecting agency. What a rip of.

Do not become a member!

9dfa53fa, 2009-11-06, 06:46PM CST

I like many others got ripped off by this fraud Company Union Telecom. They didnot return my deposit of 40$ and while I used their services, they did minutes manipulation and changed me for more hours.

All, just file complaint this fraud, so that athorities can take legal action against them.

Do reach

1. Better Business Beuro

2. User federal Trade Commissioner at [email protected]

3. Florida Attorney General at 1-866-966-7226

df0bfaf3, 2010-01-07, 01:35PM CST

I also had this same problem. Telemarketer signed us up on the "offer" with 39.50 deposit. Phone calls/connections were terrible so we canceled. They called and harassed 4-5 times a day for so called unpaid bills! Then a year and half later, i receive a letter from a collections agency saying I owe money or they will report it to my credit history!! I already complained to the BBB. If anyone knows anything I can do to stop this, let me know!

30604b8a, 2010-01-11, 10:29PM CST

union telecom is big cheater company,they charge money on calls,wich

i had never called.beware of this companey.