Castle The Window People - Wouldn't schedule an estimate unless my husband was going to be here

Posted on Wednesday, August 6th, 2008 at 9:35am CDT by 3795d1e4

Company: Castle The Window People

Location: 109 Gaither Dr.
Mt Laurel, NJ, 08054, US

URL: http://www.castlethewindowpeople.com/

I had sent my information to Castle via email. They called the next day to schedule an appointment for an estimate on replacement windows. The woman on the phone asked when my husband would be available for the estimate. I told her that my husband works 80+ hours/week and it would just be me at the estimate. She then told me that Castle does not do estimates unless both husand and wife are there at the time. I then told her "if that was the case they would not get our business." She said, "Good Luck with that" and hung up the telephone. I've gotten estimates from 3 other companies and did not run into this scenario with any of them.

193d0971, 2008-08-15, 10:01PM CDT

So what's your point? You've wasted 3 other companies' time and still haven't purchased because you can't make a decision without your husband there. So you're mad at Castle because they won't let you waste their time? If you were serious about replacing your windows, your husband and you would both sit down, get the information, and buy them. But you'd rather waste other people's time, gas, and energy getting estimates for a project you'll never do. Real smart....