Star Vacation Club

Location: 1920 Thoreau Dr. N Suite 151
Schaumburg, il, 60173, US

URL: http://www.starvacationclub.com/

SCAM PLEASE BEWARE!!!!

PEOPLE PLEASE DON'T BE FOOL!!!!

I JUST WANNA WARN ALL TRUSTWORTHY AND HONEST PEOPLE ON THIS WORLD!!!

THEY HAVE ONLY PROMISES!!!

http://welcome.bbb.org/ GO HERE AND YOU CAN CHECK UP ON THEM BUT RIGHT NOW THEY UPDATING INFORMATION ABOUT THIS "COMPANY" OR WHAT IS THAT..I THINK IS JUST GROUP OF S.H.I.T AND FAKE P.I.G.S !!!!

DON'T TRUST THEM.CONTACT ANY LAWYERS AND GO AFTER THEM DON'T SIGN ANYTHING!!!

THIS IS JUST FRIENDLY ADVISE!!!

EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE VERY NICE AND UBELIEVABLE BUT NOTHING FROM IT'S TRUE!!!

PEACE ON WORLD

dissatisfied couple from Illinois

7c22816b, 2011-01-27, 10:58PM CST

All of above is definitely true. We were called to sit in on a 90 minute travel club talk and we could win anything from a 3day vacation with airfare included to 3 different places of our choice to a Cadillac Escallaide as the Grand Prize. They had no problem after the 90 minutes telling people that 99% people get the 3 day getaway and they had never given away a car! They told us it was different than timeshare we owned because we could use our time at timeshares for just a few days at a time and not just in full weeks. Once they rope you in, try to get someone to answer their phone, they only have 2 or 3 people at the phone number listed to answer calls and they go to voicemail and are returned when they want to call you back. They don't like to call you back unless they think they can feed you more BS to keep you on the hook and making your monthly payments that they finance with outside companies after awhile. I was getting bills from them and from an outside company and they would not call the new company to tell them I already paid them 2 or 3 payments before I was even notified that there was a new lein holder on my loan.

Next thing I know I have this Fifths bank in FL looking to get $ from me but when I called my loan bank they said they did not sell my loan to anyone. I asked the woman at Fifths bank to send me a statement and never heard from her again, looking further found there is a connection between them and Star Vacation. Looking to get my $ any way they can, very crooked. I never got to use the free 3 day vacation which was supposed to be all paid for because you need to send in $150 per air ticket to hold your reservation and get no refund, they keep money for reservation expenses! They called us and had us meet them in Gilbert, AZ in a corporate/industrial office park area. If they call you, IT'S TOO GOOD TOO BE TRUE, RUN FAST!!!! We wish we had instead of trusting that people are good.