Ashley Furniture Store - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE @ Ashley Furniture

Posted on Saturday, August 30th, 2008 at 9:45am CDT by 97feff14

Product: Lack of Customer Service & RUDE Delivery crew

Company: Ashley Furniture Store

Location: Town East Blvd.
MESQUITE, TX, 75150, US

URL: http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/

Category: Furniture

I ordered furniture ($3,300.00 + worth) and when it arrived, the delivery crew got angry because I would not accept a "sub-standard" product. They also assembled a desk which they messed up the finish with their drill. The customer service would not agree to refund my money & advised I would have to pay a "re-stocking fee" of 30% of the cost. I refused to pay that fee & when I got the store manager to agree to send my money back to me, he lied by telling me I would receive the monoey in five (5) business days. It is now August 30, 2008 and I still do not have a dime of my money. They are now telling me it will be another week or so. They wouldn't deliver the faulty furniture without payment first, but they aren't willing to give the customer their money back when they can't provide a quality product. This company doesn't know what the words "customer service" means & doesn't care. The manager even stated to me on the phone yesterday, August 29, 2008 that he didn't want to hear my story, it was a free country & I could do whatever I wanted to, he didn't care & then advised he was hanging up the phone.