Chrysler Financial - Richard Lewis of Chrysler Financial--RUDE

Posted on Friday, August 29th, 2008 at 10:19pm CDT by aeaeb73d

Product: Auto Loan

Company: Chrysler Financial

Location: Media, PA, US

My husband and I are self employed and from time to time run a few days behind with our auto loan. The people at Chrylser Financial sic a little fellow who goes by the name "Mr. Lewis who is so rude and obnoxious to us on the phone. I'm shocked that a company feels the need to treat its customers so poorly. We always pay our bill, but there is no reason for them to permit this young man...Richard Lewis...to be so arrogant and nasty to its customers.

21a2cbd8, 2009-07-10, 09:38AM CDT

Chrylser Financial is the WORST company I have ever dealt with. I lost my job and my husband had his pay cut and we got behind on our payments. I called to see if they could help us get back on track and make a payment and it was awful!! The lady on the phone told me to get a job or borrow money. They are EXTREMELY RUDE! They call 15 times or more a day, they make threats, they are not willing to help their customers in any way shape or form. I hope they go under and out of business. DO they have special training to learn how to be complete assholes or do they just hire people who are already assholes? Do consumers have any rights?? I thought it was unlawful to make threats to people? Do they think because they are this big corporation they can treat people however they wish? I hope all the rude people there lose their jobs and can't pay their bills and they have rude people (like themselves) to deal with on the other end! Chrysler Financial is a NASTY, RUDE Company full of ARROGANT ASSHOLES!!!!I plan on telling everyone I know and meet about this horrible company! And I plan on contacting a lawyer about their threats. I have reported them to the FTC and everyone else should also!

21a2cbd8, 2009-07-10, 09:40AM CDT