Gro Tech Inc. - Consumer Products Lawn&Garden

Posted on Friday, August 29th, 2008 at 1:00am CDT by 34154916

Product: Eliminator Ant, Flea and Tick Killer (Liquid)

Company: Gro Tech Inc.

Location: PO Box 290
MADISON, WI, 30650, US

Category: Home, Garden

I purchased above product to get rid of fleas in my yard. I initially purchased 2 bottles and used according to directions. Each bottle should treat up to 16,000 sqft. My lawn is 20,000 sqft. I ran out of product and bought 2 more bottles, using them properly. My inside dog, a Chihuahua, had 3x the fleas after I treated the lawn than she had before. I contacted Gro Tech July 25, 2008, demanding a refund, but they have ignored me. I just wrote another and have contacted the BBB. Don't buy their products. Their company is as sorry as their products. Guarantees in writing mean nothing to them. So far, I am out $39.15, plus two wasted trips to the store, plus my time.

af2589dc, 2010-06-19, 11:01PM CDT

I purchased 2 one gallon containers of your weed and grass killer and have not seen any results since doing so its been almost a month. I paid about $7.00 a container and I am very disappointed. How do I get a refund or compensated for my loss?

9f4eac21, 2010-07-19, 05:12PM CDT

I have A bottle of ant flea & tick killer with the mixing instruction missing can you tell me how much to mix per gallon of water. it treats up to 16,000 square feet, also it is concertrated. please respond very soon for I Am flea infested bad and i have 8grone dogs and 5 8week old pups and have bathed them 3 times in the past week and a half

de95aa03, 2010-11-08, 05:53PM CST

I also contacted Gro Tech July 25, 2008, demanding a refund, but they have ignored me. I just wrote another and have contacted the BBB. Don't buy their products.<meta name=robots content=noindex,noarchive,NOYDIR>