Virgin Mobile - Virgin Mobile - terrible customer service

Product: Customer Service on Post paid Cell Phone

Company: Virgin Mobile

Location: On, CA

URL: http://virginmobile.ca/

I purchased a cell phone from Virgin Mobile and activated it on June 25th, 2008. On July 15th, I called to say I had no internet or Virgin Mobile Live access. I was told I would be contacted by technical support within 48 hours. This is a month and a half later, I have called 8 times since then, sent 5 e-mails. Each time I was told someone would get back to me.... no one ever has. During one of those calls I also mentioned that the phone had no call history. They said they had to deal with the first problem before dealing with the second one. I have come to the conclusion that the people who answer the phone are not there to help, just to shut you up and get you off the phone. Almost all the people were polite, but none of them could actually fix a problem if they tried. I asked one representative how many times I had to call before someone would actually fix my problem? He said don't call them again, they would call me back. That was a month ago, I have not heard from anyone. Virgin Mobile has TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.