strawberrynet.com - British Pounds???

Posted on Wednesday, August 27th, 2008 at 7:01pm CDT by d373c55a

Product: mens cologne

Company: strawberrynet.com

Location: Hong Kong
Hong Kong, Ch, n/a, HK

URL: http://strawberrynet.com/

Do not purchase anything from this "company". They quoted a price of $49.00 for a bottle of mens cologne and then charged my Visa account $98.73.When I emailed them with the overcharge, they emailed back that the charge was in BRITISH POUNDS, not US dollars. THIS IS A LIE. The symbol next to the quoted price was a ($) sign, NOT a British pound sign. I have been sending/receiving emails to/from them since 7/22/08. I refused delivery of the product 0n 8/5/08. The post office returned it to them. They are now claiming that they didn't receive it.ANOTHER LIE. It took 9 business days to get from Hong Kong to my front door. It has now been in transit back to them for 15 business days. I filed an official complaint with Visa today, thru my financial institution. I told this "company" to cancel the order several times up to 3 days after placing the order, once I found out that they are scamartists. Needless to say they ignored my requests. Again DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE THIEVES.