supermemo - supermemo is bad

Product: supermemo

Company: supermemo

Location: PL

URL: http://supermemo.com/

i purchased the software on line and i was unable to download the software to my computer. I got the run around with the company trying to help me. After several days of going back and forth with email i asked for my money back since i was unable to download the software and supermemo would NOT return my $50.00. I had to dispute the charges with Master Card and STILL the company defended it's actions by stating many people download the software with no problem so therefore the company should keep my money even thought the customer did NOT recieve the product.

3882fa5a, 2008-10-29, 06:07PM CDT

We have mailed the customer with a request to provide his or her order data for the case to be analyzed.

We are pretty sure there must be a simple explanation behind leaving a customer unhappy, which occurs to a fraction of orders from SuperMemo Store that has been ranked by Yahoo as top store for customer satisfaction.

It seems the customer was confronted with a technical problem while downloading a file from the Internet. This is not unusual. Such cases are easily resolvable. What is unusual is that the customer did not receive satisfactory assistance. Only the anlysis of the case can explain this particular situation.