NOVA DEVELOPMENT CO. - NOVA DEVELOPMENT, A CROOKED COMPANY, DON'T BUY THEIR PRODUCTS

Posted on Tuesday, August 26th, 2008 at 6:57pm CDT by 26f90557

Product: DRIVE ERASE PRO

Company: NOVA DEVELOPMENT CO.

Location: 23801 Calabasas Road, Suite 2005
Calabasas, Ca, 91302-1547, US

URL: http://www.novadevelopment.com/

Nova development offered a "Drive Erase Pro" software online for $19.95. However, I wanted to have the product right of way and I purchased at Office Depot for $30.99, with $10.00 mail-in rebate from Nova. I sent the rebate form in April/2008. It was approved and was told to wait 10 weeks to receive my rebate. I never got the rebate. I e-mailed Nova and was told that the check was sent to the wrong address. That it will take another 2-3 weeks to get another check issued. Another 3 weeks passed by and nothing!!! Nova claimed that again they sent the check to the wrong address. Wait another 2-3 weeks I was told. Still no sign of the rebate. They keep telling me that the check is in the system and that I should receive it in 2-3 weeks. Same excuse over and over!!! ALL A BIG LIE!!! THIS COMPANY HAS NO INTENTION TO SEND CUSTOMERS THEIR REBATES!!!

da801a5c, 2008-12-31, 12:04PM CST

Yes, I've had a similar experience with NOVA. I bought Hallmark card software which contained a DVD. I returned the DVD to NOVA to exchange for a CD, as per instructions with the software package) and nothing. When I finally reached a real person, they just said "Sorry, there's no record of that".