Vandergriff Honda - Vandergriff Honda Could Careless About Complaints!

Posted on Monday, August 25th, 2008 at 6:21pm CDT by d3169675

Company: Vandergriff Honda

Location: 1104 W. I-20
Arlington, TX, 76017, US

URL: http://www.vandergriffhonda.com

I have had to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Vandergriff & several online consumer complaint websites about the run around and poor customer service we are getting. We have been EXCELLENT REPEAT BUYERS! We have bought 4 cars in 4 years! 2 New and 2 Used! They ripped us off by selling the last 2 cars WAY over BLUE BOOK VALUE to where we are so far upside down we can not even trade down on the new car we have now! We bought a 2007 1 year ago for $39,000 and here it is one year later and the Kelly Blue Book Value is only $18,000! That was taking advantage of the public and us as a buyer! WE HAVE WANTED TO TRADE IT BACK IN AND GET BETTER FINANCING AND HAD BEEN TOLD OH WAIT 5 MONTHS AND THEN WAIT 6 MONTHS AND NOW ITS WAIT A YEAR and also we will need $4000 down! WE HAVE PAID OUR CAR NOTES 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE NOW FOR 4 YEARS! WE ARE EXCELLENT PAYING BUYERS AND WOULD CONTINUE TO BE. WE FILED OUR COMPLAINTS ONLY TO GET A CALL FROM A CHARLIE EVANS AT VANDERGRIFF WHO IS SUPPOSE TO BE ONE OF THE OWNERS ACCORDING TO WHAT WE WERE TOLD BY ONE OF THE DEALERSHIP SALESMEN. CHARLIE TELLS US HE COULD CALL HIS FRIEND AT AMERICAN HONDA FINANCE AND HELP US, BUT THAT HE WONT UNLESS WE RETRACT OUR COMPLAINTS! SHOULDN'T A COMPANY HELP THEIR CUSTOMER OUT FIRST WITHOUT THREATING THEM THAT THEY WILL NOT HELP THEM UNLESS THE CUSTOMER RETRACTS A COMPLAINT? IT SEEMS HE COULD CARELESS THAT THE PUBLIC IS GOING TO SEE THIS OR THAT THE BBS WILL HAVE A COMPLAINT ON HIM! WE ARE NOW CONTACTING HONDA PERSONALLY TO FILE A COMPLAINT ON THE DEALERSHIP FOR THE WAY ALL THIS HAS BEEN HANDLED! AGAIN 4 CARS in 4 YEARS! How many good customers do that and how many more would we have bought within the next 20 years. All we ask is for help, to be treated as a CUSTOMER should be and then we have no problem with removing our complaints and putting this dealership back in good standing with us!

We have to say we are so disappointed in how you folks at Vandergiff have now SCREWED US over AND HOW CHARLIE EVANS HAS HANDLED THIS COMPLAINT!! We have now bought 4 cars from you folks in 4 years counting our daughters. Our first car from y'all we put $4000 down and had equity in that car till we bought a 2003 Pilot from y'all and then a 2007 Pilot! Yall did not come down off the price of your cars to give us a better deal as you would most folks and so NOW We are upside down and in a HOLE we can not get out of due to your POOR SALESMEN! We have paid every payment 2 weeks in advance for 4 years now and now even pay Honda every 2 weeks half the payment to help with interest. We keep getting told come back in 5 mos. or 6 mos. yet still no one gives a crap to help us downsize and lower our car payments! We have been loyal buyers and would have been for life TILL NOW! We will NEVER BUY from VANDERGRIFF and WILL MAKE SURE WE TELL EVERYONE TO GO ANYWHERE BUT TO Y'ALL!! We feel robbed and took! Yall have LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER OR CUSTOMERS! The Sales manager is NO HELP and NEITHER IS ARIEL! They lie and waste our time and gas driving all the way there to be LIED to.

What happen to the days when you had a LOYAL and EXCELLENT PAYING CUSTOMER when a dealership bent over backwards to keep and help that customer realizing all the business that couple will bring them in years to come? Again we would not be upside down IF your POOR SALESMEN would not have took us and sold us cars over the KELLY BLUE BOOK VALUES to begin with. We will take this SUV and trade it in at FORD or TOYOTA. Our SUV is a 2007 fully loaded with no dents or scratches period!

We have to say we are so disappointed in how you folks at Vandergiff have now SCREWED US over!! We have now bought 4 cars from you folks in 4 years counting our daughters. Our first car from y'all we put $4000 down and had equity in that car till we bought a 2003 Pilot from y'all and then a 2007 Pilot! Yall did not come down off the price of your cars to give us a better deal as you would most folks and so NOW We are upside down and in a HOLE we can not get out of due to your POOR SALESMEN! We have paid every payment 2 weeks in advance for 4 years now and now even pay Honda every 2 weeks half the payment to help with interest. We keep getting told come back in 5 mos. or 6 mos. yet still no one gives a crap to help us downsize and lower our car payments! We have been loyal buyers and would have been for life TILL NOW! We will NEVER BUY from VANDERGRIFF and WILL MAKE SURE WE TELL EVERYONE TO GO ANYWHERE BUT TO Y'ALL!! We feel robbed and took! Yall have LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER OR CUSTOMERS! The Sales manager is NO HELP and NEITHER IS ARIEL! They lie and waste our time and gas driving all the way there to be LIED to.

Then to top all this off we are THREATENED BY CHARLIE EVANS AND ARIEL THAT IF WE DO NOT REMOVE THIS COMPLAINT THEY WILL NOT EVEN TRY TO HELP US!! READ THE COMPLAINTS FOLKS BEFORE YOU BUY THIS IS THE WORST SO CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! CHARLIE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO TREAT A CUSTOMER AND BOTH THESE GUYS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CALL CUSTOMERS BACK!!

639fe8d8, 2008-12-30, 11:46PM CST

im going through the same thing right now!!! the sales and finance people are sooo rude. They charged me way over value and when I tried to trade it in they basically laughed in my face. Now I am having problems with my truck and they said it was my fault because I changed the tire.. the said that was a mod done to the vehicle. I got bad tires on the vehicle in the first place. PLease some one explain to me how new tires are modification!!!!! This is the worst place to buy a car and I do not recommend them at all!!!

f5a5758a, 2010-07-30, 03:54PM CDT

I am sorry - but I hear a not of blame game here. Economists will tell you that the auto industry has fallen to its knees - since the great depression. Because of it cars arent bringing what they were in 2006 and 2007. The salesman sounds like they did a GOOD job if he found a car you liked and it fit your budget - he doesnt control the market. As far as Charlie Evans goes, I wouldnt feed the hand thats biting me either - especially out of ignorance and stupidity of the economy. HOW DOES THE DEALERSHIP BENEFIT FROM YOU MAKING YOUR PAYMENTS ON TIME IF YOU FINANCED THE CAR!?