Mineral Elements - Mineral Elements make up small print

Location: 2707 PENNY LANE
MCKINNEY, TX, 75070, US

URL: www.mineralelementsbyeden.com/

Category: Unauthorized Charges

Free trial on mineral elements cost $8.95 for shipping/handlling. A postcard printed on both sides comes with the product. Nothing mentioned on this card about a 14 day trial or you will be billed 69.41 for this product. I tried to get a refund and they would not budge from this. I do not enjoy doing business with a company that has their membership clause posted in a bunch of legal looking questionaires on their web-site only. The return in 14 days was not in the package delivered.

5379b2c5, 2008-10-08, 03:51PM CDT

I too was scammed by Mineral Elements! I received the free makeup and paid the shipping as well as the card that announced I had been automatically enrolled. As soon as I realized they made me a member I called and cancelled membership. When I told the girl I spoke with that I didn't want any more money taken out of my account she told me nothing about returning the product, or about the $69.41 that would come out. When I called back to tell them that I wanted my 69.41 returned I was told very condescendingly by a supervisor that it wasn't their responsibility to remind me of the agreement I had with them. I told her that I had no idea about this "agreement". She was very rude and talked over me the whole time and told me that they had adequate documentation of what I agreed to and my money would not be returned. I told her that this company obviously doesn't care about their customers and how they affect people's lives. I am a single mother with 3 boys (two teens) and $70 is no small amount of money to me. I am disgusted by this company's lack of ethics! I am in customer service and the customer is always right in my company!

5833f3e9, 2008-10-13, 11:29AM CDT

LADIES BEWARE OF MINERAL ELEMENTS BY EDEN. I also got stuck with this deal and to top it off the makeup is by no means worth that kind of money. Mabeline minerals makeup is of better quality.

31141bc2, 2008-11-28, 07:49PM CST

my mom also was scammmed by this. What do we do to stop them from debiting from her account? Does anyone have the 800 number that we can call? They took money from an older lady who is one a very tight and fixed income--how sick is that??!!!! Help!!!!!

e12985ce, 2008-11-30, 01:02PM CST

exactly the same thing happened to me & I have never made an agreement like this & would not. This should not happen .......Sure wish I had seen this before I fell into the same trap.

258ad70a, 2008-12-03, 01:09PM CST

They got me also. Charged me $7.32 for shipping and handling. I had no idea about the return "policy", until I saw the $69.41 charge in my bank account. I didn't even take the box home from my office before the "trial period" was over and they were also very rude to me when I called.

56632548, 2008-12-08, 11:26AM CST

i have just ordered this mineral product by paying the shipping .however i did not know that it had to be returned within 14 days until i went online to get instructions on how to apply the make up then i been reading all the complaints about it i will be returning it and i will cancel the payment withdrawal from my credit card good info here that is scamming people in a deceptive way i will also call the attorney general about this matter

f8dd640d, 2008-12-10, 10:43AM CST

I also got scammed by Mineral Elements by Eden, by authorizing my debit card for shipping only. By the time I found the $69.41 charge on my debit card, the trial period was over and I was not even given the opportunity to try the foundation, let alone comment on it or approve its usage. This was not the only scam...there were several others that offered the 'pay shipping' only technique, and then once they get your credit card number, you find a horrific charge on it for the product and sometimes a monthly charge. The public should be made aware in much clearer terms. Last time I purchase anything or accept any trial offer ever!

21b8877f, 2008-12-16, 09:53AM CST

I too was taken by these scam artists and am reporting them to the better business beureau. They will pay for what they have done to thousands of people.

1a83a6c5, 2008-12-24, 12:46PM CST

i think your free trial is very decieving im sending this trial kit back un used and im canceling any money taken out of my account. theres no way that this kit is 65.00 worth of makeup you need to be more clear as to the exact amount this free trial kit is and really nothing free about it.

Anonymous, 2009-01-19, 09:49AM CST

Me either Iwas billed for sample for shipping I canceled any membership and was charges 69.41 I will be calling the BBB. in my state along with the attorney generals office I never rec this product and everything was canceled immediatly If they need to charge for Shipping that is one thing but to charge 69.41 for something that was never rec is another thing

0407eb27, 2009-02-03, 07:11PM CST

I can't believe this company. I am also a victim of this so called "free" trial crap. I hope Ashley that works there loses her job for being the biggest C..t on the planet. When I informed her of the charge of 69.41 that I did not athorize, she told me I should have looked at the website more clearly, and unfortunatly will not be able to assist me a refund. I asked for her supervisor and she said she was not there right now. I then told her to cancel any/all memberships and future debits and will be notifing the BBB and finding out who ownes this co. and well...try to get the money that way I guess.

5c81d710, 2009-07-18, 02:33PM CDT

I also gave this makeup a chance. The day it came I used it without instructions because there was no instructions. Tops poped off power went everywhere. Just a mess and it did not cover my face. I looked like I had nothing on. So I'm sending it back and If I get a charge on my credit card I will notify my fraud people and stop the payment. If you do not have fraud protection you need to get it. It is worth every dime. My credit card was not accepted one day and I contacted the fraud folks and they ask me if I had been to Egypt. NO and no where near to Egypt. So no charge to my card.

b7e10f0c, 2009-12-08, 09:18AM CST

There was supposed to be a 10 day risk free trial. But Mineral Elements charged my bank account $130.41 after I received, returned, and cancelled by phone and email a truly inferior product the same day I received it. They took the money out 7 days after I cancelled....this is back in October, mind you, two REG-E's filed with my bank later, and...it is now December 8, and I am still waiting for my money. This is a scam, without a doubt. Crooks. I will get my money back, one way or another. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say...I am fed up with people like this, and I won't be quiet about it. Go to Google to get all the information about these people. It's truly disgusting. Who knows how many people they have ripped off. Get your banks involved to help you get your money back. I had cancelled my order and returned the merchandise 3 days after it shipped. Mineral Elements took the money from my account 7 days AFTER I cancelled. This is intolerable, and unacceptable business practice.

38d5c9cd, 2009-12-08, 12:13PM CST

I was scammed on that too i were told try makeup for just $1.00 and i recieved the makeup with one postcard nothing said about membership than they charge me $90.00 after that they charge me to cancell that scam but they still charge me $29.99 .

c55acd55, 2010-01-05, 02:20PM CST

Anyone who doesnt read completely through terms and conditions when submitting their credit card information should not be surprised if further action is placed on their card. I went online to see about the program and all the terms and conditions are clearly stated. It may be in smaller terms but on any website you go to and sign up for a product the terms and conditions are in small print. It's common knowledge! And if you even read what you were signing up for.... FREE TRIAL. Anything that says Free Trial should be a wake up call for you to read the smaller print because a trial is a limited period of time to test something. Again, common knowledge should tell you to read all the fine print because you are the one entering your credit card information. No one should be angry with this company for following all the guidelines every other company follows when selling products online because its your responsibility to read all the information supplied whether its in smaller print or not. The company is right, it's not their responsibility to remind you of what you agreed to. You should know... if you read it!

b7e10f0c, 2010-01-08, 11:04AM CST

I was one of the other posters here with a complaint against this company. After months of aggravation I just finally got back my $130.41 yesterday. I had read everything thoroughly, and there was nothing about a membership. My product was returned 3 days after it left their warehouse, and I literally had to fight to get my $ back. Needless to say, I did get it, so don't give up trying to get yours back as well. The company has had hundreds of complaints against it for this shady practice. I filed a complaint with the

BBB and my bank. The fact that my money was refunded simply confirms that they were trying to keep my $ for no reason. The other poster who said the company wasn't to blame, obviously doesn't know what they are talking about. Good luck, and do not give up.

2d8b7e4a, 2010-02-17, 11:32AM CST

I also was scammed by this company and have been trying to get my money back for almost 3 months to no avail. My credit card had numerous other charges on it also from other companies that I did not want. I returned the unopened box in the unopened shipping box and am still fighting with this company. They have the product and my money. Do not buy anything from them..you will be sorry.

558883bf, 2010-02-25, 10:30PM CST

I am also a victem of this shady company. The offer I signed up for stated that if i chose to keep the product I would be signed up as a member and charged $29.** for the first shipment and then a new shipment would be sent every two mmonths for the same price. I saw absolutely nothing in their advertisement referring to a $130 charge (if I had there is no way I would have tried it!!) The fact that at least one of you has gotten a full refund gives me hope and I will continue to try to get my refund!!

BELOW ARE THE TERMS I READ: PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IT STATES THAT THAT I WILL BE CHARGED OVER $130.00 FOR THE TRIAL PACKAGE!!

Terms of Offer

BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR MINERAL ELEMENTS? PRODUCTS AND/OR ENROLLING IN THE MINERAL ELEMENTS? BEAUTY CLUB ("CLUB") THROUGH THE TRIAL OFFER, YOU AGREE, ACCEPT AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THE OFFER BELOW ("AGREEMENT"). WE URGE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF OFFER CAREFULLY AND, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES AT 1-866-283-7313. YOUR ORDER AND/OR ENROLLMENT IS ALSO SUBJECT TO OUR PRIVACY POLICY, WHICH IS INCORPORATED INTO THESE TERMS BY REFERENCE.

Membership in the Club is open to individuals who are legal residents of the continental U.S. (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and the U.S. Virgin Islands), who are at least age 18 as of the date of enrollment and have the capacity to enter into a binding contract. The Club is void elsewhere and where prohibited.

Eden Cosmetics is an authorized reseller of Mineral Elements? products, and all references herein "We", "Us", "Our" or "Mineral Elements?" include Eden Cosmetics.

Trial:

1.ENROLLING IN THE TRIAL OFFER AND CLUB PROGRAM. In submitting an order for a Trial (pay just a shipping and handling fee of up to $9.45) of a Mineral Elements? Mineral Make-up Introductory Kit, you are automatically enrolled into the Mineral Elements? Beauty Club and will continue to be a member of the Club unless you follow the instructions detailed in item #4 below.

2.TRIAL SHIPMENT. A 60-day supply of a Mineral Elements? Mineral Make-up Introductory Kit will be shipped to you after the credit or debit card you provide when you submit your order is successfully charged a shipping and handling fee of up to $9.45. Within 72 hours after your kit ships an invoice receipt will be sent to you via e-mail, to the e-mail address you provided at time of sign-up. Limit 1 introductory trial order per household.

3.TRIAL PERIOD. You will have 10 days from the date of shipment to try the Mineral Elements? Mineral Make-up Introductory Kit. Your order will ship by first-class mail through the United States Postal Service ("USPS"). According to the USPS published delivery schedules, your shipment should arrive within 3 to 5 days. Accordingly, this should provide you around 5 to 7 days to try our product. The Trial period ends 10 days from the shipment date. If you are not satisfied after trying the product, you must follow the instructions below to return the 4 containers of mineral make-up ("make-up") as well as the brushes, cosmetic bag and brush pouch ("accessories").

4.RETURNING YOUR REMAINING 60-DAY SUPPLY OF MAKE-UP AND ACCESSORIES. If you do not take affirmative action to cancel the Club membership before the end of the Trial period and return the remaining make-up and accessories in accordance with the Returns and Refunds Policy, (a) your credit or debit card will be automatically charged $130.41 for the 60-day supply, and; (b) you will continue to be a member of the Club. Click here to cancel your membership and get return instructions or call Customer Service at 1-866-283-7313. You will be responsible for paying the shipping and handling costs to return the remaining make-up and accessories.

Club Membership:

5.AUTOMATIC SHIPMENTS. As a member of the Club you will receive exclusive benefits which include bi-monthly automatic shipments at the members-only discounted club price of $29.41 monthly (plus a S&H fee of up to $9.45 on the month the product ships). Simply do nothing and, beginning about 30 days after the end of your 10-day trial period and every other month thereafter, you will receive a fresh supply of Mineral Elements? Mineral Make-up in the form of 2 foundations (in the shade you chose at sign-up), 1 veil and 1 bronzer; each consisting of 2.5 grams in containers. The credit or debit card you provided upon enrollment will be automatically charged $29.41 monthly, plus S&H on the month the product ships until you take affirmative action to cancel your membership.

6.HOW TO CANCEL. Click here to cancel your membership or call Customer Service at 1-866-283-7313.

Additional Terms:

7.RETURNS AND REFUNDS. If for any reason you decide the Mineral Elements? Mineral Make-up is not for you, and would like to return a Club shipment and request a refund, please view the Returns and Refunds Policy (incorporated herein by reference) for more details. Trial and shipping and handling charges are not refundable. All shipping and handling fees on returns are the responsibility of the customer.

8.NOTICE OF PRICE CHANGE. As a member of the Club you have the right to receive written notice of all price increases that vary from the amount you previously authorized. If the price increases you will be notified via e-mail or mail and given an opportunity to cancel your membership before such changes take effect. However, we do reserve the right to lower your membership price at any point in time without notification.

9.PAYMENT. All charges will be automatically charged to the credit or debit card you provided upon enrollment. We are not responsible for any fees or other charges (including, without limitation, overdraft fees charged by your bank) resulting from the charges you have authorized in this Agreement.

10.USE OF CLUB MEMBERSHIP. Your Club membership is non-transferable. You agree that only you and your Immediate Family may use the Club membership. "Immediate Family" means you, your spouse or partner and your children living at your home. Participation in the Club program is subject to this Agreement, as well as policies and procedures that we may adopt or modify from time to time. Any failure to abide by this Agreement or any policies or procedures implemented by us, any conduct detrimental to us, or any misrepresentation or fraudulent activities in connection with the Club program, may result in termination of membership in the Club program, as well as any other rights or remedies available to us at law. If we suspend or terminate membership for any reason specified in this Section 10, we reserve the right to not refund any fees paid by you.

11.MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION OF THE CLUB. Your membership in the Club is offered at the discretion of us, and we reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions, condition of participation, or any other aspect of the Club, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice to you (except as otherwise specified herein). The most recent version of these terms and conditions will be available on our web site. Your continued use of the Club following the posting on this web site of any modification will indicate your acceptance to such modification of these terms and conditions. We may terminate the Club at any time in its sole discretion by giving notice to you.

12.CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS. We will contribute $1.00, less processing fees, to a charitable organization for each successfully charged Trial order. In addition, we will contribute another $1.00, less processing fees, to a charitable organization for each successful product charge. All charitable contributions will be made in your name.

13.LIMITATION ON LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. By participating in the Club, you agree that we and our owner(s), parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, claims, damages or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, resulting from any use of the Club or the product(s), any failure or delay by us in connection with the Club, the performance or non-performance of the Club by us, or any other products or services provided by third??party vendors, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages. Notwithstanding this disclaimer, if we are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of, or is in any way connected with, any of the occurrences described in this paragraph, then our liability will in no event exceed, in total, the sum of $100.00.

We make no warranty of any kind regarding the Club or the product(s), which are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. We are not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Club or the product(s), including without limitation that the Club will be error-free, or as to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of any content or information distributed with respect to the Club. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

14.ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains all of the terms of the Trial and Club program, and no representations, inducements, promises or agreements concerning the Trial and Club program not included in this Agreement shall be effective or enforceable. If any of the terms of this Agreement shall become invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.

15.GOVERNING LAW. THIS AGREEMENT AND THE TERMS OF THE CLUB MEMBERSHIP SHALL BE GOVERNED AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO THE CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS THEREOF.

16.ARBITRATION. ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEB SITE, YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN THE CLUB, YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT(S), OR TO ANY ACT OR OMISSION FOR WHICH YOU MAY CONTEND THAT WE ARE LIABLE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY AS TO ARBITRABILITY ("DISPUTE"), SHALL BE FINALLY AND EXCLUSIVELY SETTLED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. JUDGMENT UPON ANY AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED BY ANY STATE OR FEDERAL COURT HAVING JURISDICTION IN HARRISBURG, PA. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT HAVE THE POWER TO AWARD DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DISPUTE IN EXCESS OF ACTUAL COMPENSATORY DAMAGES AND SHALL NOT MULTIPLY ACTUAL DAMAGES OR AWARD CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, AND EACH PARTY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY CLAIM THERETO. NEITHER YOU NOR WE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION BY OR AGAINST OTHER CONSUMERS OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. BOTH YOU AND WE VOLUNTARILY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT WE HAVE TO A JURY TRIAL.

THESE TERMS PROVIDE THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU THUS GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT TO ASSERT OR DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS. YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN OR BRING CLASS ACTIONS. YOUR RIGHTS WILL BE DETERMINED BY NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR(S) NOT A JUDGE OR JURY.

IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE TO ACCEPT THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION, YOU MUST NOTIFY US IN WRITING BY REGISTERED MAIL AT ARBITRATION OPT-OUT, 6059 ALLENTOWN BOULEVARD, SUITE 311, HARRISBURG, PA 17112 WITHIN TWENTY (20) DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF THIS "AGREEMENT." IF YOU SO NOTIFY US BY THAT TIME THAT YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION, YOU MAY CONTINUE TO BE A MEMBER OF THE CLUB FOR THE CURRENT MEMBERSHIP TERM. HOWEVER, IN THAT EVENT, WE SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP AT THE END OF THE MEMBERSHIP TERM. THE CLUB MEMBERSHIP TERMS ARE MONTH-TO-MONTH AND AUTOMATICALLY RENEW EACH MONTH.

Have Questions? Feel free to contact Customer Service by calling 1-866-283-7313.

Note: Customer pays just nominal non-refundable trial and shipping and handling fees at sign-up. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on all returns. Please view the Returns and Refunds Policy for other restrictions that may apply.

Privacy Policy

I understand that I may request that you refrain from using my personal information to solicit me by e-mail at anytime by

clicking here to unsubscribe.

8e7115b3, 2010-03-15, 08:42AM CDT

Will returning within 14 days be the end of it? I'm older and on a fixed income. This product was ordered accidently by an idiot that actually thought I'd won a computer on Craig's list.

a74fa76e, 2010-04-29, 06:32PM CDT

Icalled on the 3rd day to cancell and they said they could not stop it from being mailed,becouse I had some major surgery,I could not cancell until the 11th day,and she cancelled and told me to keep the sample and I would not be billed.and the next thing was my account was charged 130.41 . becouse Icomplained,they offered me 60.oo back,I told them I want the full amount.

b7e10f0c, 2010-05-02, 09:16AM CDT

Hello...please contact the Better Business Bureau in Pennsylvania that deals with businesses in the Harrisburg area. Submit your complaint to them online. The BBB gave this makeup company a Grade "F" rating which is the lowest you can get. There are pages of complaints about them. I was sorry I didn't check before ordering my so-called "free trial". I did get my $ back, but only after 4 months. Let the BBB know everything that was said, what you did, what the company said. I wasn't going to let it go and have people keep $130 of my hard-earned $ for nothing. Good luck....you will get your $ back!!

561fafcf, 2010-06-27, 05:53PM CDT

I had a similar incident with Mineral Elements by Eden. I recieved the notice from the delivery company stating that I had a package waiting from Mineral at my local post office. I was unable to get to the post office that day and ventured there the following. I picked up the pkg and was going to return directly back to Mineral, but I was running late getting my daughter to her concert. I rushed out of the post office. The next day, I injured my ankle and was unable to walk, let alone drive back to the post office. I decided to open the pkg to get the return label out of the box so I could send the product back. Upon doing so, I realized that there was a phone number to contact to get return information. I called Mineral, but got a message stating that they were closed and would not return until the next business day (which was Monday). So, Monday I called Mineral and they were unavailable--again! Tuesday, I decided I would go directly to the post office to see what I could do, nut called Mineral again. I finally got a real person on the line. I tols her that I wanted the return information so I could mail the product back. She told me, in a nutshell, that, "Your ten-day trial is up. Enjoy your product! Bye!" I caught her before she hung up and told her that I just recieved the product four days ago. Her response was, "Your 10-day trial starts the day we ship it to you. We shipped it on Monday." "That's NOT 10 days! And I didn't order it until Wednesday," I said. Again, she said, "Enjoy your product! We will be charging your account $175.00 within 24-hrs! Bye!" And hung up. I even got legal services involved and there was nothing that they could do. I had to close out my bank account because Mineral kept charging my account! Now, I owe my bank over $500 because of Mineral! What can I do!

1517d017, 2010-06-28, 12:58PM CDT

My shipping and handling was $4.95. Was charged $130.41 before I had enough time to receive the product. I too just got a postcard. I contacted the company with no results. I have filed a complaint with BBB and encourage others to do so. Yes, they print legal disclaimers, but you have to examine it carefully to discover the conditions. I will never order online again without checking out the company.

Google them, they operate under several names, and all have complaints posted.

ad2054d1, 2010-07-07, 12:31PM CDT

I have the same kind of deal. Get a FREE trail for $1.00 plus s/h. I did call to cancell, it was going to cost $25.00 and keep makeup. WELLLLL it cost 130.41. QUIT OF A DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!

833b9be6, 2010-07-25, 01:14PM CDT

I ordered this thinking that the package received was the trial product and if I didn't cancel it other shipments would be mailed and I would be billed for them. I saw a $130 charge on my credit card and called the company right away. I was told that because I didn't return the product within 10 days I was charged and they would cancel future shipments. I went off on the customer service rep and as soon as I mentioned "fraud" she arranged for a credit to my account. What a scam they have going.

ea7784bd, 2010-09-22, 12:42PM CDT

Free trial on mineral elements cost $9.32 for shipping/handling. A small postcard was included in the packages stating how wonderful the makeup is for my skin. There was nothing printed about the trail period and the fact I would be changed $130.41 for the makeup. The email I received from the company included confusing comments on how to return the product and how to cancel your order.

Although I canceled the "membership" four days later, on September 20th I was charged $130.41 for the "trail period." I called the company and was told all they could do was credit me $65.00 for not returning the product. When I offered to return the makeup, I was told they could not accept "used" makeup.

The makeup made my skin break out and did not perform what the company claims. DO NOT BUY MINERAL ELEMENTS OR DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

0e27b180, 2010-11-16, 09:49AM CST

I am so upset I did'nt check this company out first. I had the same problem. I was charged 130.41 on my account and when I called the company, I was told I had a 10 day trial period beginning on the day they mailed. Well that isnt a 10 day trial period. I argued to get my money back and was first told they would refund $65.00. I i insisted on getting the full amount refunded and eventually was told I would get a full refund. Make sure you get a confirmation number and who you spoke with. This is absolutely ridiculous that as customers we have to go through so much to get our money back or that they do this to begin with. Why is Mineral Elements still in business? They have so many complaints with the BBB.

9de00665, 2011-02-08, 07:12PM CST

I too ordered mineral elements thinking I would only be charged 1.00 + shipping and handling. I haven't received the product yet but I have already emailed them telling them as soon as I get it I will be sending it back and I had better not be charged anything but the trial period cost and shipping and handling fees. Hopefully they don't overcharge me !! This is crazy that they are still being able to sell this product !