APX Alarm - no so secure security system

Company: APX Alarm

Location: 5132 North 300 West
Provo, Ut, 84604, US

URL: http://apxalarm.com/

I have asked for this system to be removed from my house and my requests have been ignored. When I purchased the system, I specifically asked the salesman what happens if I can no longer afford the system. (I was purchasing because my husband had terminal cancer and it came with a medical alert) The salesman told me I just call the phone number and they will remove it. Since then my husband is in a hopsital bed at home and I am no longer able to work. I cannot afford the system. The first phone call to customer service made me aware I have to fulfill a 5 year contract. This is the first I heard of that. I have emailed the company over a month ago, which was replied with an automated email saying someone would contact me. I was never contacted. I sent a second email a couple days later and got a response that it was being reviewed. I have heard nothing more from the company and now being charged another month for the system. I feel like this company does not care about your welfare and safety, they are just out trying to pick up as much money as they can, from who ever they can get it from. I can only hope they will be bankrupt before my 5 year contract will be up. Buyers beware.

3a91b0a0, 2008-09-14, 01:14AM CDT

I to have an apx alarm, that is not being addequately monitored. they ignore my faxes emails and phone calls. they threaten to collect against me for 5 full billing years. this company is a joke!