Superior Park Model Homes

Location: 2959 US Hwy. 19
PELHAM, GA, 31779, US

URL: http://www.superiorparkmodelhomes.com/

Category: Real Estate

I do NOT recommend Superior Park Model Homes. I bought a park model home for over $60,000.00 with a delivery date of 4/16/08.

The home was finally delivered on 5/29/08 without any keys to the doors, missing appliances, down graded counter tops & severe roof damage.

Almost 3 months AFTER delivery of the home, Superior has still NOT reimbursed me for replacing the locks, purchasing the missing appliances, down graded counter tops & the $5,500.00 expense to repair the roof damage.

Superior Park Model Homes should be avoided by all consumers.

2c68b6b3, 2009-02-08, 04:09PM CST

I also bought a home from them,and did not get any of the up grades that I paid for. It was a battle just to get the home here. It was months late,and very poor construction. they will not stand by there warranty,and say it is not there probblem. I DO NOT RECCOMEND THEM TO ANYONE,AND IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT WE CAN DO WE WOULD APPRECIATE THE HELP.

2c68b6b3, 2009-02-08, 04:11PM CST

bb1cc8d9, 2012-07-07, 11:16PM CDT

Struggled for years to get some satisfaction from this company. I had problems with timeframe, delivery, construction, downgrading, customer service, etc..... I tell everybody I know the story so it doesn't happen to them! Did I also say "cheaply made"?