Virgin Mobile - Cant trust Virgin Mobile

Posted on Wednesday, August 20th, 2008 at 5:06pm CDT by 8eceeafc

Product: pre paid cell phone

Company: Virgin Mobile

URL: http://www.vmobileusa.com/

I have been a loyal customer with Virgin Mobile for 3 years now and am infuriated with the way my situation is being handled! Virgin Mobile charged my paypal account wihtout my consent for $33.11 which is what i pay for the monthly plan. I did not know they had taken that out of my account so i went on later that day to make my payment like i always do for $33.11. After doing so i checked my paypal account to realize i had been charged twice for my monthly service! $66.22 altogether. I filed an unauthorized withdrawal with paypal to get my money back from the money Virgin Mobile stole from my acocunt. Come to find out that the next day my phone service is disabled?!?! This is unfair and completely wrong! I am being punished for Virgin Mobiles wrong doing. I made my payment and as of right now they still have double their payment and i cannot even use the service i am paying for! Customer service explained that I should have contacted virgin mobile first but since i didnt they disabled my phone! Sounds to me like they are upset for being caught stealing. I was told to contact chargeback to check the status of this and still have not heard anything back. I need my phone back on asap. There has to be something i can do.

8cacbf3f, 2008-11-07, 12:02AM CST

File a complaint with the FCC. You can print up a form on their website and send it in or you can even file your complaint online - just google FCC to find their website.

I just had a problem resolved with Virgin Mobile for only $60. I emailed, faxed and called Virgin Mobile and got NOTHING. I threatened to complain to the FCC and still nothing. So I carried out my threat and filed a complaint with the FCC. Virgin Mobile finally paid attention and credited my account. So gather up your documentation and send your complaint to the FCC. Virgin Mobile will not ignore them! I am so happy that I triumphed over Virgin Mobile that I'm spreading the word - Call the FCC! Good Luck.

21cb2a20, 2009-09-29, 10:20PM CDT

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hello this is pradeep sahoo i am costumer of virgin mobile my number is 9222301775. i am facing problem in connecting some number.and when i use contact to custmer care they dont give me any information i am having some more problem.plz reply soon other wise i will disconnect my all number

Thanking you.