JK HARRIS & COMPANY - JK HARRIS WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

Location: 4995 Lacross Road,Suite 1800 N. Charleston, SC 29406
N. CHARLESTON, SC, 29406, US

URL: http://www.jkharris.com/

Category: Business, Finances

JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! I contacted JK Harris Over a year ago. Had one face to face meeting with a representiv of JK Harris and sined a contract with them to resolv my back tax problum with the IRS. Not knowing the office were I setup my apointment was (Rented)just for a cupal days.thay gave me some paperwork to fill out and send in. I sent in all the paperwork. about three weeks later I reseved a call requesting the paperwork again I told them I sent it. I was told JK HARRIS must have lost it. JK HARRIS will resend it to me again. I reseved it about a month later. and sent it back. anether month passed by. I get a call from JK HARRIS requesting a relees form so JK HARRIS can get my TAXES for the year in quetion.JK HARRIS sent me the form I singed it mailed it back. I resently receved a letter from JK HARRIS TO INFORM ME MY FILE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUPENDED. ALL OF THIS ONLY COST ME 2600.$$+18% INTEREST OVER THE PAST YEAR. TO ALL IN SERCH OF TAX HELP PASS JK HARRIS BY THAY JUST WANT YOU TO SETUP A PAYMENT PLAN WITH THEM. AFTER YOU PAY THEM OFF. (THAY CUT YOU OFF!)