Dominos - Against Dominos Pizza

Posted on Saturday, August 2nd, 2008 at 9:11am CDT by 0c2146e9

Product: Dominos Pizza

Company: Dominos

Location: Shop o. 1-5, Building No. 35,Evershine Millenium Paradise, Thakur Village, Kandivali (E, Mumbai
Mumbai, Ma, IQ

URL: http://www.dominos.co.in/

My name is Savita R. Menon staying Borivali(E), Mumbai. On August 1, 2008 at around 6.50 pm., I ordered One Sicilian wheat treat pizza Chinese Chilli Paneer along with one garlic bread from Dominos pizza situated at shop No. 1-5, Building no, 35, Evershine millennium paradise, thakur village, kandivali (E), Mumbai telephone No.28844401 . The order was delivered to me at around 7.35 pm. at my residence. My daughter and me almost ate a piece thinking it was paneer, but was shocked to find that they had delivered a chicken pizza. Since I am a vegetarian it was something which was unacceptable to me. I immediately called them and informed the same. Though they have accepted their mistake. i have yet to receive a written apology from them which was promised to me. Nevertheless i had to go hungry that night since i always felt that something has got stuck to my throat. I cannot imagine i had a piece of chicken. I guess only a vegetarian will be able to understand my situation.

6b1240d5, 2008-10-05, 08:04PM CDT

it's only chicken!

it's not like you were gonna die. lol

get over it