Alderson Law Office - James Alderson-Awful Lawyer

Posted on Monday, August 11th, 2008 at 12:40pm CDT by 7a908c63

Product: Lawyer, if you can call him that.

Company: Alderson Law Office

Location: 14350 Civic Dr, #130
victorville, Ca, 92392, US

URL: http://www.jamesaldersonlaw.com/

Where do I begin about this law office? From the get go I was having problems. I should have listen to my gut when I first met Mr. James Alderson. When you look into his eyes you can see the greed, you can see the theif inside of him, you can see the dishonest heart too! He doesn't have a problem taking your money and using on himself instead of your case, he doesn't have a problem with staring you right in the eyes and lying to you, and he doesn't have a problem not returning your phone calls! From what I am gathering from other websites (pissed off customer.com) He's done the same thing to others. He's a horrible person as well as a horrible lawyer. I'm not sure how he even passed the bar.

33166a5d, 2008-10-04, 06:11PM CDT

If you wish to do something about this attorney, contact the CA State Bar Association and make a formal complaint. Attorney James Anduin Alderson # 241860. Gather(make written notes and a time line and any proof you may have) all of your info. and call them. Advise the CA State Bar that you wish to make a written complaint and they will send you the paperwork. There are many of us. There are many of us!!!

33166a5d, 2008-10-06, 11:41AM CDT

The CA State Bar Association, Attorney complaint hotline is 1800 843-9053. You can also go to the website and download a complaint form and print it off. There are rules attorneys must follow regarding professional integrity in general. Try to be as fatual as possible. You may attach an additional letter to your form, explaining your situation more specificly. Help yourself and others, do this! I've been burned too and I'm going to do something about Alderson!!!

e0eca4da, 2008-10-28, 05:20PM CDT

Apparently Mr. Alderson has no problem enforcing and fighting for his clients and their child support issues, but when it comes to Mr. Alderson paying child support to his son, he thinks he's above that. Mr. Alderson is way too good to pay child support evidently. According to the Dead Beat Parents Act of 1988 a dead beat parent is one who:

228. Failure to pay legal child support obligations

`(a) Offense: Any person who--

`(1) willfully fails to pay a support obligation with respect to a child who resides in another State, if such obligation has remained unpaid for a period longer than 1 year, or is greater than $5,000;

`(2) travels in interstate or foreign commerce with the intent to evade a support obligation, if such obligation has remained unpaid for a period longer than 1 year, or is greater than $5,000; or

`(3) willfully fails to pay a support obligation with respect to a child who resides in another State, if such obligation has remained unpaid for a period longer than 2 years, or is greater than $10,000;

Mr. Alderson is in fact a dead beat parent, however hes a lawyer. Mind boggling isnt it? How could someone who fights for child support for his clients turn around and not pay his child support to his OWN son? I believe I know the answer, and it just so happens to be about gluttony (greed). His clients pay him. Mr. Alderson doesnt get paid to pay his child support so if Mr. Alderson doesnt get paid to do something, hes way too good to do it. Sounds stupid, but its true.

According to the American Bar Association there are several Model Rules of Professional Conduct for a lawyer. And I'm sure any good lawyer knows that! A lawyer's responsibilities include RULE NUMBER 5:

[5] A lawyer's conduct should conform to the requirements of the law, both in professional service to clients and in the lawyer's business and personal affairs. A lawyer should use the law's procedures only for legitimate purposes and not to harass or intimidate others. A lawyer should demonstrate respect for the legal system and for those who serve it, including judges, other lawyers and public officials. While it is a lawyer's duty, when necessary, to challenge the rectitude of official action, it is also a lawyer's duty to uphold legal process.

It seems that Mr. Alderson has never come across this rule. Mr. Alderson, why are you the only lawyer in my life that doesn't know this particular rule?

6af088de, 2008-12-02, 05:42PM CST

First of all, I would like to comment on this because I am a cliet of Mr. James Alderson and have been for the last 2 years. He is a good attorney and I don't have one single complaint about him. I paid my retainer in FULL and I have gotten excellent results from him. If I would have went to any other attorney I would not have gotten the results I did. As for his personal life, well that is not my problem, nor is it my business. What he does in his own life is his business and people like you should respect that and get a life instead of slandering people on a website. how pathetic is that? if he doesn't pay his child support, then im sure there is a good reason, and even if there isnt i don't care and neither should you.

7a908c63, 2008-12-03, 11:31AM CST

This is to the person that thinks Mr. Alderson is an "excellant" attorney. I don't really care about Mr. Alderson's personal life either, but I do have to say that my opinon of him has changed when I found out he's not paying child support. If this is true and he's not paying child support to his child then there is something grossly unethical about that. I have been taken to court by my ex-wife's Attorney for not paying child support and if I ever found out that I was taken to court by an Attorney who wasn't paying child support either I would be completely bewildered! Attorney's are suppose to hold up the law not go against it. If Mr. Aldeson has an order to pay child support, which I'm sure he does, then he should take responsiblity of his son. There is no other way around it. THERE IS NO GOOD REASON NOT TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT!!!

d8e055c2, 2008-12-05, 04:24PM CST

This is to the two people that are arguing about whether or not James Alderson is an Awful or EXCELLENT lawyer. Now, let me add that I do not know this particular attorney and I often come to these types of websites to see if my firm or any fellow attorney that I do know has any complaints about them. It is a fun thing to do and it passes time! It just so happens that I came across this complaint and it caught my eye probably because it has so many hits! Before I start I do want to add yet another announcement, I am definitely not taking ANY sides! First I would like to tell you the definition of slander. Slander is the spoken false defamation of a person or entity. Therefore that is the incorrect word to use. However the word libel is the written or otherwise published, public defamation of a person or entity such as an organization or company. Defamation is any illegal injury to the reputation of a person or entity.

If a person chooses to post anything about a person or company they better make sure that what they post is the truth!! Further, before one accuses a person of slander or libel they better make sure that they can prove what was said or written is slander or libel otherwise they are just as guilty.

Additionally, throughout the years I have practiced I have not heard one good excuse why someone should not pay child support unless of course that someone is not the father. In fact if one does not pay child support it is probably to be vindictive towards the other parent, that is in most cases! Not paying child support by an attorney is very unethical. Attorneys that do not pay child support can even be disbarred for not doing so. Further, if we are speaking of a child in need of child support, then we as responsible adults should care! If the statement about this attorney is true and he is not paying child support then he has placed his own child in the middle of a very vindictive mind game between his ex-wife or girlfriend whatever it might be, and himself, and that is cruel and underserved regardless of the age of the child! Those that dont take responsibility of paying child support has put the burden on the state and our taxes, so if you dont think you should care and you dont mind paying taxes for dead beat parents then by all means where do those that have encountered dead beat parents send the check to so that you may take that burden from them?

Again, Im not taking sides; I just have been through enough family law cases to be completely disgusted by dead beat parents and by fellow attorneys who think they are above the law because they have the title of an attorney. As an attorney myself, I have never once been accused of being unethical and if I ever do then I will seek advice with the state bar that provides assistance in unethical matters! Its that simple!

f792090b, 2008-12-07, 07:13PM CST

Where is the actual complaint about the

LAW OFFICE? Or about this person's case....details? That's because these vindictive comments are being posted by Mr. Alderson's ex-wife and her lesbian lover. Both are in the Coast Guard stationed in ST.Ignace, MI. Mr. Alderson caught his ex-wife in bed with this woman during the end of her pregnancy term. Mr. Alderson, does, in fact, pay child support. He was ordered to pay back expenses in the amount of $13,000 which he is currently paying off. The court has yet to credit any of the amount, even though he has paid some of it. He still pays his ex-wife Tina on a monthly basis. Mr. Alderson's family buy and send Tina gifts for Alex on a routine basis. Necessities such as clothing, and extras such as toys. Tina's lesbian lover, Maranda, is continously posting nasty personal comments on these websites. She incites people to file bar complaints against Mr.Alderson. Nice, huh? Not to mention Mr. Alderson left his ex-wife Tina in Michigan and filed for divorce, as he was heartbroken to leave his son behind. Mr. Alderson is currently fighting for custody, and is only allowed to see his son a total of a few months out of an entire year (not all at once, either). How awful is that? Additionally, Tina signed over all parental rights to Mr. Alderson before the baby Alex was born. She wanted to abort Alex, and Mr. Alderson wanted the opposite. Alex has extreme behavioral problems, as he is being raised in a tumultous and violent lesbian household. Alot of the time, Tina and Maranda are at military leave and someone else is raising Alex. Alex's own father has no rights to his own child. He is even forced to pay his ex-wife's plane fare from Michigan to California if he wants to see his son. Tina and Maranda's slanderous campaign needs to be stopped. Hopefully, a website administrator will review these comments and take the appropriate action. As for any other personal vendettas by Tina and Maranda go, they should take a closer look at themselves before casting stones at anyone else. Tina drank alcohol during the pregnancy, not to mention passing an STD to Mr. Alderson and the child. Like I said, those who live in glass houses should not throw stones!

16c4ca68, 2008-12-29, 10:07PM CST

Please take notice that my ex-wife and her girlfriend have been making deragotory statements about myself on the internet. Please keep this in, mind when reviewing these comments. Additionally, please note hat I have not been at suite 130 in 14 months, over a year since this comment was posted. A real client would be privity to this information.

16c4ca68, 2008-12-29, 10:10PM CST

16c4ca68, 2008-12-29, 10:11PM CST

2bb73357, 2010-12-20, 02:06PM CST

Let me begin by saying I have been a client of James Alderson's since 2007 and am very satisfied with his representation of my case. Mr. Alderson has been a very agressive lawyer from the start and has always looked to get me the best possible settlement. During the course of his representation Mr. Alderson has exhibited a through knowledge of the laws, a real concern for his clients and getting them the best settlement possible he has always been honest, up front with a real sence of values and morales. I truly believe that should anyone find themselves in need of a outstanding attorney they would do very well for themselves by choosing JAMES ALDERSON of Victorville, CA.