Broadway Photo - Broadway Photo should be BS Photo

Posted on Tuesday, April 8th, 2008 at 11:04pm CDT by b93377b8

Company: Broadway Photo

URL: http://Broadwayphoto.com/

Ordered a camera online-in stock, 1-2 days shipping per their website. Well after 3 days I get an email saying they need me to call to verify my order. They have my phone No, it's on the order, why don't they call me? Anyway I try calling and can only leave messages (TWO MORE DAYS). Then I find this site and read the crap they are pulling.

First thing I do is fax them a letter to cancel my order, then email them another letter (CC'd to myself and Credit card company)to make sure they understand I'm done with them. Then I called my credit card company and made sure they don't allow any charges on my card from this company.

Am watching my account to make sure nothing happens with this bullshit company, Who knows what they may try and pull.. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!

f1200a80, 2008-04-24, 05:52PM CDT

I agree! This site is total BS! I just tried to order a television from them. They had the best price. I called to verify that the product was in stock and started to place the order. When I was ready to confirm the order...I don't know why I thought of it, but I asked the sales man if there was anything else I needed for the television. He proceeded to tell me that I need to purchase the stand for the TV. I thought at first that he was talking about the little stand that the television stands on (hence the name TV stand) however, he was talking about the actual base of the television. I don't need a stand. I have a wall unit specifically designed for a television to stand in. I told him that and he stated that it is indeed needed because without it, the television would just fall over!

At no point during the sale did he state that the television was incomplete and that additional hardware was needed to make the television functional. Then he tried to sell me the stand for $399!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!

74cff7c0, 2008-05-07, 04:46PM CDT

oh my. well just ordered a camera today and i received an email from them to verify it. I thought it was odd - but since its being ship to a different address i called. They told me that the battery and recharger that came with the camera is a one time battery. and get this - that this is a over seas model and is completely in chineese - and unless i understand chinese then i can use it. i had to pay them another 200.00!!! i would of canceled it - but my daughter needs a camera for her trip coming up. they suck! watch out!