The Home Store - The Home Store Ripped Me Off!!!!

Posted on Monday, April 7th, 2008 at 10:02pm CDT by c44ebf38

Company: The Home Store

Location: 2408 Granite Creek Dr
Leander, TX, 78641, US

URL: http://store3-store.stores.yahoo.net/index.html

I do not use the Internet to purchase many things, but what I have purchased in the past has been a good experience until The Home Store. I had been looking for a file cabinet for a family member match the older unit they purchased last year from another company. I found it with the manufactures product number and sent me to the site of The Home Store. I ordered it on December the 15th, 2007 and it shipped the next week! When it arrived, they found that it had been changed to another manufacturer and was not the same as the older one. The box was never opened, nor was it accepted and was loaded back unto the delivery truck by the driver.

I have sent many emails and I was told they were working on my problem and I would have my Credit applied to my credit card. There is never anybody there to answer the phone and normally the answer machine is full and you can leave a message. If you do leave a message, nobody will ever return your call. The Online Service Attendant is never on line, nor will ever respond to your emails. I asked for the contact for the credit department with no response.

Here is the Return Policy of The Home Store as follows:

THE HOMESTORE GUARANTEE! We stand behind all our products and will accept any return for a full refund of the purchase price if you are unhappy with your purchase.

It is now April 7, 2008 as I write this and still no Credit!!

Here is the address listed for them as follows:

The Home Store

2408 Granite Creek Drive

Leander TX 78641

Web Site http://store3-store.stores.yahoo.net/index.html

Please make sure you only purchase from a company that is well known in your area or you may be very disappointed. I am turning this over to a legal firm to investigate them and will spend five times the amount they owe me to have Justice.

Michael Barbarian

c44ebf38, 2008-04-11, 09:57PM CDT

I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I AM STILL LOOKING LOOKING FOR MY CREDIT.

MIKE BARBARIAN

c44ebf38, 2008-04-11, 10:14PM CDT

Did you see this? Just Spreading the word about you do business!!!

c44ebf38, 2008-04-20, 06:24PM CDT

April 20th and still no Credit! They will not respond to me or tell me why they have not completed my credit! Over four months and counting!!

c44ebf38, 2008-04-30, 02:55PM CDT

April 30, 2008 and still no credit. The company will not answer my calls or respond to my emails. I just listed them at BBB and they already have complaints listed with them in Texas and other locations.

7bbf34b6, 2009-02-19, 11:04AM CST

This customer purchased a file cabinet free shipping, we then shipped at the cost of $80.00, after which Michael Barbarian decide to return the file cabinet and wanted us to pay agai for shipping back to us, which we refused to do.

We have since given him full credit for the merchandise causing us a loss of more that $100.00 including the file cabinet which was damaged while shipping back to us.