The Spice is Right! - Long Waited Order

Posted on Monday, April 28th, 2008 at 4:50pm CDT by 2a91bd77

Product: Vegetable Garden Dip

Company: The Spice is Right!

Location: 3312 South 7th Street
Tacoma, WA, 98405, US

URL: http://www.thespiceisright.biz

I've waited for weeks of my ONE, yes one, simple order of a dip I once sampled a while ago somewhere and loved it. Unfortunately, I'm so dissatsified with their poorer transaction. I live about an hour away from their town. I order thru PayPal. Thought it'd be quicker to get my order, but no!!! I'm car-less, mind you.

I'm deaf and I couldn't reach 'em on their "contact" link to ask what's happened. I repeatedly ended up with "Not Found

The requested document was not found on this server.

Web Server at thespiceisright.biz".

I'd have somebody else make a call, which is extremely not to my liking. I ain't doing it.

They're paying for their deaf-unfriendliness! Thanks for reading, folks.

2807ec9f, 2008-09-10, 05:06PM CDT

Sorry to hear about all the trouble you went through. I sampled all their dips (at the evergreen state fair) and liked them so much, I bought a bunch of mixes, but cannot get in touch with them to purchase more! That's too bad that their marketing is so poor they cannot get their product to the masses. I would love to purchase some of their delicious BBQ sauce that I also sampled, but again, cannot seem to get in touch with them!

12b60d59, 2008-10-24, 09:25PM CDT

i have been trying to get ahold of them also > Has anyone one found out where to find them ????

11ca39a6, 2008-11-12, 10:26PM CST

I just went to the food and gift festival at the Convention Center in Portland, OR and Dale was there with brand new dips. It looks like he let his "domain" or website name expire and hasn't re-upped it. If you want to get more dips, he's always at the Christmas Bazaar at the Expo Center in Portland, Nov 28, 29, 30 and Dec 5, 6, 7. He really is a great guy with an awesome product. I'm sure you won't see this message, but I'm positive he didn't miss your order on purpose. Give him another try! Or, email him at [email protected]

4c5b7cb3, 2009-06-17, 04:05PM CDT

I've been in contact with Dale. For those of you that are looking to order, The company name is:

For the Love of Pasta