Avenue - Rude manager

Company: Avenue

Location: 960 Freeport Road Blawnox, Pa 15238
Pittsburgh, Pa, 15238, US

URL: http://avenue.com/

I shopped this womens apparel store in the section of the store clearly marked "clearance" , the overhead sign read 9.99 there were at least ten pairs of the sweat pants that I chose. When I got to the check out counter, I was informed that they were 19.99. I showed the clerk where I picked them from, the manager said they were in the wrong place, my question was/is how was I to know that? I showed her a pair of slacks that were marked 39.99 and asked if that were the price and she said no. At that point I wanted to speak to someone who could tell me why this merchandise was in the clearance section when it was not on clearance. She told me that she was the person that I could speak to about it however she never did. She never thanked me for shopping in the store or apologized for the mishap she did give me a customer service number after I asked for it. This is really poor service, the manager was not professional or courteous or helpful. I will check to see that she is no longer there before I visit that store again. A salesperson named Mary was extremely embarrassed and apologetic for the behavior of her manager, she was much more help to me. I think Avenue has the wrong person working as manager in that store.