harlem furniture.... the room place - i can't wait till they go out of business

Posted on Tuesday, April 22nd, 2008 at 2:38pm CDT by ec7c784c

Product: living room furniture, dining room furniture, and bedroom furniture

Company: harlem furniture.... the room place

Location: off of u.s. 30 past the mall
me, 46410, US

this has to be the worst business i have ever had to deal with. the store people suck, the customer service sucks! darwin, cita, erma, julie, joyce all suck. it's the worst place you will ever step foot into. i myself am a business owner of 2 restaurants and have told every single customer who comes into my restaurants how terrible harlem is. as soon as you buy the furniture from them, they could care less. they send nasty dirty, dented scratched furniture to your house and then don't replace it. they set up a date for deliveries and service times, and never show up. customer service, never calls you back after you've talked to 10 different people. managers don't call you back. it's hell on earth. they will go out of business and they will do so soon. i am planning on going in there on a busy saturday morning with my furniture, and be extra loud so all the customers could witness what my furniture looks like. i am also going to get together with about 50 customers that come into my restaurant to picket on the road in front of the store. they will get a taste of their own medicine because they live by their motto, that they are definitely different! i also reported them to the better business bureau. never ever by furniture from them. i've been dealing with them since february and my problems still aren't resolved.

b21b7924, 2008-05-06, 03:00PM CDT

I have the same problem with my bed order. I had the delivery men actuallyl saw the bed rails so they could fit in my queen size bed. I purchased this bed on 3/22 and have yet to receive it. It is now 5/6/08 I was told that I could go and select a new one since the King size bedrails were not made for my current Queen Size bed and lord behold!!!! I am still waiting because "your bed is out of stock". Yes the sales rep managed to FAIL to tell me this when I ordered it.