staples - Staples knowing sold a faulty product

Company: staples

Location: 210 harmon creek rd
kernersville, nc, 27284, US

URL: http://www.staples.com/

I purchased an acer p241w lcd monitor at staples after the urging and promotion of their sales personnel. I had stated that I had an acer laptop years ago that had manufacturing defects so wasnt keen on Acer, their sales person stated that this monitor was the best and that output was phenomenal, that acer was a top monitor manufacturer.

After 31 days, the monitor would not keep video output. After researching, i found that many consumers experienced the same issue with this particuliar model. I called Staples, they said sorrry, after 30 days they dont take product back. Even after I spoke to the manager and stated the only reason I purchased this monitor Now from my research I also found that most people purchased this model from staples in the threads I found. Staples knew that this monitor had a serious defect or they should have.

After spending countless time on the phone with acer and staples, the only recourse I have is to send a 400$ monitor to acer which I might get back in two weeks if that