Puget Sound Collections - Improper / Negligent / Invalid Collections

Location: 1019 Regents Blvd, Suite 101
Tacoma, WA, 98464, US

Puget Sound Collections

1019 Regents Blvd Ste 101

Tacoma, WA 98464 I have contacted the above referenced company on many occasions. I had called the Manager of the company in June/July of 2006 and provided all of the necessary information and contact for the WA State Crime Victims Compensation Program to correctly bill the party responsible for the hospital bills. I had/have spoken with the State on many occasions and neither the party billing nor the collection agency have done their proper due diligence regarding correcting their billing. I again contacted L&I Crime Victims Compensation on April 1st and they stated to me that this claim is/was APPROVED, however the Collection Agency and Hospital billing company had/have not provided the information that was requested of them. I have recently been denied a home loan until this is removed. I have been stuck with higher interest rates on my automobile, etc. due to this collection account and this is incorrectly appearing on my credit report when I have provided the information numerous times only to be contacted and treated like a 3rd or 4th class citizen by the collectors who are harrasing and insulting me with every contact. They have called me a liar and stated that I'm not giving them accurate information. When I contact the CVCP with the State they have told me that when the company issues a billing that does not include the information they request of that company, they issue a denial and request that the bill is resubmitted properly and in accordance with their needs. These companies have failed to do this and are instead causing irreparable harm to me.

Your Desired Resolution:

Puget Sound Collections needs to contact the CVCP with the WA State L&I to correct these issues and IMMEDIATELY remove this account from my credit report. I also demand a written apology from them for their business practices and lack of attention to detail. I demand that they correct their error and submit proper documentation to the credit reporting agencies immediately showing that this claim is invalid. I have provided documentation to all parties several times and they have chosen to do nothing beyond their initial letter/bill to CVCP in 2006. This is negligent behavior and will not/cannot be tolerated.

This case will be reviewed by a complaint specialist at the Better Business Bureau, and then forwarded to the business for their response. It is our policy to allow the business 10 working days to respond to your complaint. You will be notified when the business has responded.