Deleted Complaint

This complaint has been deleted.

Anonymous, 2008-04-25, 01:00AM CDT

MY MACHINE IS STILL NOT FUNCTIONING AND I AM VERY MUCH DISTURBED AND REGRETTED BECUASE THE REPAIRE OF THE MACHINE IS NOT BEING ARRANGED BY THE COMPANY. I ONCE AGAIN REQUEST THE COMPANY THROUGH THIS MAIL TO IMMEDIATELY ARRANGE ITS REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF WASHING MACHINE DRYER SO THAT I MAY FEEL RELIEVED FROM THE MENTAL DISTURBANCE BEING FACED BY ME DUE TO THE DEFECTS OF THE WASHING MACHINE, WHICH IS UNDER WARRANTY PERIOD.

I ALSO REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY INFORM ME ABOUT THE ACTIONS BEING TAKEN BY YOU FOR

1) REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DRYER OF THE WASHING MACHINE 6500 MODEL;

2) WHAT ACTION IS BEING TAKEN BY THE AUTHORITIES OF THE COMPANY AGAINST THE AUTHORISED SERVICE AGENT OF THE COMPANY FOR NOT REMOVING THE PROBLEM OF THE DRYER AND ILLEGICAL DEMAND OF MONEY BY HIM.

Anonymous, 2008-04-25, 01:14AM CDT

I AM STILL REGRETED AND VERY MUCH DISTURBED DUE TO NON FUNCTIONING THE VIDEOCON MACHINE MACHINE 6500 DRYER. THE MACHINE HAS NOT SO FAR BEEN REPAIRED BY THE COMPANY AND THE COMPLAINT IS STILL PERSISTING IN THE MACHINE. I AM VERY MUCH FADE UP AND FEELING MENTAL DISTURBANCE BECAUSE NOTHING SEEMS TO BE DONE BY THE COMPANY IN THE MATTER.

I ONCE AGAIN REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY INFORM ME ABOUT THE

1) ACTION BEING TAKEN BY THE COMPANY FOR THE REPAIR/REPLACEMENT OF THE DRYER OF THE WASHING MACHINE 6500 AND

2) WHAT ACTION IS BEING TAKEN BY THE COMPANY AGAINST THE COMPANY SERVICE AGENT FOR NOT REMOVING THE DEFECTS OF THE MACHINE AND ILLEGAL DEMANDING OF MONEY FROM ME.

IMMEDIATE ACTION IS REQUIRED PLEASE.

Anonymous, 2008-04-25, 01:34AM CDT

I ONCE AGAIN REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY INFORM ME ABOUT THE

IMMEDIATE ACTION IS REQUIRED PLEASE.

d0020a24, 2009-11-13, 09:16AM CST

HI.. i heard abut ur washing machine complaints. my shop is in roorkee civiline opp main post office . Royal refrigeration Works ,We repaired all kinds of washing machine , geysers and other electrical appliance in a very nominal charges. contact mr.Anand 9917266861