Bensons for Beds - Extremely poor service

Location: 4 Taurus Park Europa Boulevard Westbrook Warrington Cheshire WA5 7ZT
GLASGOW / CLYDEBANK BRANCH, GB

URL: http://www.bensonsforbeds.co.uk/

Category: Stores, Shopping

I purchased a bed and headboard in Nov 2007. Bensons initially failed to deliver the headboard with the bed then sent the wrong fittings so the headboard could not be attached. Despite numerous phone calls to the store / salesperson ('R') and 2 letters to Benson's Customer Services I still have had no reply / or the correct fittings sent out. Today I went into the store to speak to the sales assistant ('R') personally. He remembered me from when I originally purchased the bed and from the minute I entered the shop he displayed the most appauling attitude and became quite aggressive, informing me I had received discount on the bed anyway, as if that was a perfectly good reason for expecting an incomplete order?? He refused to give me any refund, raised his voice and was extremelt rude and unprofessional. He would not even admit it was Bensons responsibility to provide me with the correct fittings and offered no help in trying to resolve the issue. The mattter has now been referred to Trading Standards as this has been the most outrageous level of customer service I have ever encountered.