AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIAL

Posted on Wednesday, September 5th, 2007 at 9:21pm CDT by 9bc086e2

Company: AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIAL

Category: Unauthorized Charges

I have contacted them and told them to no longer charge me for services as I wished to cancel my memberhsip yet they continue to charge my debit card how do I put a stop to this

414f23f2, 2008-07-30, 05:27PM CDT

I was charged 4 times with this company and they did give me credit for two charges, but I am waiting for credit on the last two charges. They used my credit card number with someone else's name. They told me that I had agreed to their terms and conditions and I promptly told them that I have never even heard of this company, let alone agree to their terms and that they had better give me credit. I was told that I would be given full credit. We shall see.

414f23f2, 2008-07-30, 05:27PM CDT