Shear Essence Salons and mylacefrontwig.com - Shear Essence Stole Money From Me!

Posted on Friday, September 28th, 2007 at 5:19pm CDT by 5ac58054

Product: Lace Front Wig

Company: Shear Essence Salons and mylacefrontwig.com

Location: 9119 Merrill Road, Suite 31
Jacksonville, Fl, 32225, US

URL: http://www.mylacefrontwig.com/

I ORDERED A LACE FRONT UNIT FROM LOIS AND SPOKE WITH HER MERLEY 2 DAYS AGO AND TOLD HER THAT I DID NOT HAVE THE BALANCE FOR MY UNIT (WIG) YET AND WHEN I DID I WOULD CONTACT THEM TO PAY THE BALANCE FOR SHIPPING. WELL, I WAS NOTIFIED BY MY BANK TODAY THAT MY BUSINESS CHECKING ACCOUNT WAS NOT IN SHAMBLES, BECASUE LOIS AND THE OWNER OF SHEAR ESSENCE RAN MY CREDIT CARD ANYWAY AND TOOK THEIR MONEY. i CALLED LOIS 9 TIMES TODAY AND BEGGED HER AND THE OWNER TO RE-IMBURSE ME AND THEY COULD RE-CALL THE UNIT UNTIL I PAYED AND THE OWNER SAID "NO"! SO THEY ARE LEAVING ME WITH AND INFERIOR UNIT AND OWING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AT MY BANK BECAUSE OF THEIR GREED. I WANT TO SAVE OTHERS THIS GRIEF, I WILL BE CIRCULATING THIS TO ALL UNSUBSPECTING CONSUMERS, IF YOU WANT A LACE FRONT WIG UNIT, PLEASE TRY ANOTHER COMPANY AND IF YOU DO DECIDE TO BUY FROM SHEAR ESSENCE AND WWW.MYLACEFRONTWIG.COM PAY THEM WITH A PURCHASED GIFT CARD SO THEY WON'T HIT YOUR CARD AT RANDOM AND PUT YOU IN DEBT!

d7055c26, 2007-10-03, 11:31AM CDT

I would like to reply to this LIE! The website clearly states that if you pay a deposit on a custom wig it will get it started and completed for you, and your balance WILL be paid when WIG IS COMPLETED! There are NO REFUNDS! It was not for shipping fee!! Your wig was completed, so it was shipped out! You knew all of this when you purchased the unit! You never called to speak to someone about not shipping it out due to tight funds. If you would have spoke with one of us, we would have not shipped it out. Please do not make it sound like we took the money from you, we did what we were suppose to do!

c951eb61, 2007-10-03, 12:43PM CDT

We all know if this is true. Shear Essence would not be in business. It states upon ordering when paying a deposit, a balance of $249 will be due (in this case)6 weeks. It was on the order form and it is under deposit information etc. We have no need to still funds from a customer our business is doing quite well. With the exception of a couple of customers you cannot please no matter what arrangements you make with them. Yvette called after her unit was already shipped out. If she called Lois and told her not to take the money, we all know and other customers know we would not run the card if you are in a hardship. We have held units for months at a time. I am still trying to figure how she is in thousands of debt to her credit card company and we only ran her card for a balance due of $249 which was due. Actually she ordered on 8/3/07 and card was ran on 9/27/07. We actually gave her 8 weeks. Another lie in her statement. So, with all this said of course the owner (myself)said NO, the unit had been already shipped out to her. This is her order below: Sale price $499 balance due in 6 weeks. Thank You Rhonda Robinson /Owner

lacewigdeposit 1 340.00 Add Baby Hair = All Around(+20.00)

Base Wig Color = 12-Light Golden Brown

Booklet = Instruction Guide-No

Cap &Lace Color = Tinted -ethnic/darker skin tones

First Hilite Color = 14-Medium Ash Blonde (+50.00)

FreeGift = Shampoo,& Conditioner

Hair Texture = Natural Curly

Hilite Percentage = 25%

Hilite Type = 1/8 inch wide streaks throughout

Parting = Partfree -Flat Back (combed back)

Sale Price = $499-Balance Due In 6 weeks $249

Second HiLite Color = None

Tape Tabs = Yes Add Tape Tabs -excessive hair loss

Type Of Baby Hair = Curly

Who assisted you today? = No assistance was needed today

Wig Density = Medium(+20.00)

Wig Length = 16inches