Name of product or service

Posted on Saturday, September 22nd, 2007 at 10:49pm CDT by df1a3e9e

Company: Name of product or service

type complaint here

Cecil Whittaker's, I ordered a med hamburger pizza and three fried chicken strip salads. over 33 dollars worth of food. i asked for the fried chicken strips, that is the ONLY reason I order there. when I received the food, the pizza was cold, salads semi warm and it had grilled chicken. i called and asked why and what the cost difference was because this was NOT what I wanted or asked for. then this guy lies to me and says we have never used fried chicken strips in the salads. I corrected him, being a customer over 6 yrs, and he told me no, that is what they do. so I said fine I want the price difference and bring me back my money and along with letting him know I did not like being LIED to nor told this is how it would come, when I specifically asked for the fried ones. and he said no to this also. SO I told him they lost a long time customer and said ok and hung up.

I am trying to find a way to get ahold of a manager or the corporate office. the manager wasn't there for me to speak to. this is un acceptable. I do not like being lied to.

is there a way for you to help?

Tina

COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_81123#

home # after 6 pm 314-843-5015

thank you so much for your time!!