Aloha Movers - Professional Mover

Company: Aloha Movers

Location: 91-291 Kalaeloa Blvd., #D1
Kopolei, HI, 96706, US

URL: http://www.hawaiimovers.com/

Aloha Movers moved our household from Hawaii to San Diego. When the shipment arrived much of our property was missing or as I like to call it stolen. As well the packing was horrible and we had too much too list broken. please feel free to email us and I will glady provide photos. One of the problems we had with them was a motorcycle that they shipped. When it left it was sealed into a security crate we signed with the promise that the crate would not be opened until it arrived at our new home. The bike arrived dissesmbled and in a smaller crate with parts missing and broken. Our grandmothers china and over $5000 of other household goods are missing or broken. This company informed us today that they spoke to the people that packed our home and they remember packing the china and that it was shipped, however it did not arrive here, along with many many other things. I would not ship with them again and will be filing to have them held accountable which will not give me back the china but might help others to not use them. They are thieves and liars as far as I am concerned.