york photo labs or district photo inc - york photo phone numbers are hard to find because their real name is district photo inc

Posted on Tuesday, September 18th, 2007 at 8:54am CDT by 2c44dee8

Product: photos

Company: york photo labs or district photo inc

Location: York Photo or District Photo Inc. 10619 Baltimore Avenue
Beltsville, MD, 20705-9130, US

URL: http://yorkphoto.com/

YORK PHOTO HIDES THERE CONTACT INFO, NOW I FOUND IT AND CONTACTED THEM TO FIX A PROBLEM WITH MY PICTURES, THE CONTACT INFO IS BELOW:

[email protected]

THE COMPANY BELOW IS THE SAME AS YORK PHOTO LABS.

Ed Maschinsky

Phone: (301) 937-5300

Fax: (301) 595-3751

[email protected]

e3cf1afa, 2008-12-22, 11:15AM CST

used the number and it worked GREAT

David

Virginia

Anonymous, 2008-12-22, 01:37PM CST

The customer service is horrible here.

It's better not to even order from them.

b94ed9f4, 2009-02-19, 09:01AM CST

used this number and it worked, thank you, the first time i got hung up on(when i hit the customer service number), but the second time i hit the operater button asked for york photo and got right through, as far as i know myorder is being reprocessed, so hopefully it is!

cd438117, 2009-08-04, 01:37PM CDT

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this phone no. I am on a deadline for a very critical project and this made all the difference.

ad177944, 2009-09-08, 10:37AM CDT

I used this number today and it really helped to solve my problem. I also stated my displeasure with the fact that York Phot Lab does not leave any type of phone number to contact them. I emailed several times and never got a response. Thanks!!

b54db486, 2009-11-24, 04:06PM CST

I am so thankful that I found this site and that it had a phone number and someone on the other end that was actually pleasant to deal with. Melanie was a breath of fresh air. I just wish York Photo included this phone number on their emails. It would have saved a lot of stress and aggrevation. York Photo needs to thank Melanie for the great job she does..

7bf95da3, 2010-01-19, 01:13PM CST

I am very pleased after 5 months of tring to contact someone about my film. My negitives were all blank and they kept all my money and I ordered 3 prints of each picture. It was only 8 dollars but that is alot of money right now, in this world today. I am just glad they are going to send me a refund.

ff188dab, 2010-04-28, 10:14AM CDT

I had a problem with ordering on the York website. My order wouldn't process using the current coupon code. I contacted them at the District Photo number provided on this site and talked to a very nice lady. She advised me to go ahead and place my order and then York would reimburse me the amount of the discount. I did and hopefully will receive the reimbursement. Thanks for posting this phone number.

a32d0c63, 2010-06-16, 12:08PM CDT

Thank you for putting this out. It is 2010 and still no phone number on their website. The number given still works and I have retrieved my albums that had been lost! THANK YOU!!!!

3e25b6af, 2010-11-29, 03:15PM CST

Thank you so much. I was getting very irritated trying to navigate the help/customer support page. So helpful to actually have a number to call to speak to a real person.

This info should definitely be on the web site.

659b0485, 2011-02-28, 03:12PM CST

It is great to have a phone number, I am going to try and call them, I have been trying to get a refund for two posters that were very bad quality for two months now, i sent over 30 emails and they have been replying back saying that it has been refunded and everytime they give me different dates for the refund, I still don't have my money back. Next time I will never use York photo for anything.

e91d3840, 2011-07-18, 05:48PM CDT

i used them for the first time and its been a week and have not received them yet,its says it shipped,i am worried i am getting ripped off.i called when it said talk to operator they sent me to security,so im gonna call again and hopefully i will hear from them soon

79460ee4, 2012-01-13, 09:07AM CST

Mailed film on 12-26-11. As of 1-13-12 I have not received my photos. I have used York Photo Labs for years & this is the first time I have had a problem receiving my photos. Check accompaning order was made out by Lloyd N. Mack. Please check on this order & get back to me ASAP Doris M. Kelly

6e051b86, 2012-01-24, 04:26PM CST

I have been a customer of York Photo for years... I have always been extremely happy! recent I put an order in and when I received the 8x10's the heads were cut short in 2 different photos. they didn't look like this in the ones I proofed nor did the 4x6's. I have tried 2 times to leave a message with the york contacts to get this resolved. My son found this contact information. If someone could contact me at 717-713-3244 or krsheaffer@aol asap Thanks!

Order Number: 1985303002-02P