Bharat Gas Delevery Problem

Posted on Tuesday, October 9th, 2007 at 4:00am CDT by 06d296f8

Company: Bharat Gas Delevery Problem

To.

The Bharat Gas

My Consumer No - 24336 . I am take the connection M/S Suraksha Gas Agencies , Hebbagoddi , Bangalore -99.

I am suffering the problem from this Agencies . Last time I am booking the gas on 10.8.07 # 4822 & delivery given on 31.8.07 take the 21 days . & This time I am booking the gas on 21.9.07 # 9586. till date I am not received gas .

so one calendar how many days running . I am asking in office that person told you ask to delivery man Mr. Babu , than babu told no I not have stock you call tomorrow......again tomorrow. that type story running from last one week.and delivery man not give the correct respond that person talk rough & tough..

please help

Your faithfully

thanks/regards

Virendra Kumar choubey

---------------------------------

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

6cc41530, 2008-08-23, 07:52AM CDT

I AM DINESH FROM CHEENAI ROYAPURAM 6000013 SEE THE ARE NOT GIVING GAS PROPERLY IN TIME THEY R CHEATING DAILY BY SAYING TOMMROW AND IT HAS PASSED ONE WEEK WHAT WE CAN SAY ABOUT IT PLEASE DO ME SOME THING TO SLOVE PROMBLEM THE R CELLING IN BLACK

f2137888, 2010-02-09, 01:41PM CST

If you want to complain for the late delivery of gas cylinder, you can use any of the points mentioned here:

In case you think that the gas dealer is hopeless and will keep on troubling you, you should ask for a change. Get more information about getting your connection transferred to another dealer here: