Floraqueen - nondelivery and charged credit card

Posted on Sunday, October 7th, 2007 at 1:01pm CDT by 5f14154b

Product: Flower Deliver

Company: Floraqueen

Location: C/Frederic Mompou, 3 7ºB 08960 Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona) Spain.
Barcelona, ES

URL: http://www.floraqueen.com

I made a purchase online for international delivery of Flowers to my country Guatemala. It was 2 days in advance for October 2nd. The delivery was never made. On Oct 4 I received an email stating that the flowers were delivered 2 days late. The flowers were never delivered and my credit card was charged. I sent a total of 10 emails to the customer service dept without response.

1e8a7950, 2008-02-04, 06:32AM CST

I too have received vary bad service from Floraqueen. I paid for a large bouquet & chocolates. The bouquet was very small, not worth even half the price paid & the chocolates were all one type rather than mixed as expected and not suitable for allergy sufferers. I have received just automated emails in response to my complaints.

1e8a7950, 2008-02-04, 06:34AM CST

3037c4ab, 2008-04-08, 04:52AM CDT

My ecperience with floraqueen is totally different. I sent my girlfriend, who is living in Spain, a big bouquet of red roses. Although I didnt gave the correct address they managed to deliver a beautiful bouquets to my girlfriends apartment in Madrid. Good job floraqueen!

9977238d, 2009-01-09, 04:25AM CST

Floraqueen is trash.. tht person who talks good about them must work for them! or at least,for gods sake. they are located in Spain! if they cant deliver in their own country..!! anyway, i know how thse people work. they charge at once the credit cards, and dont worry at all about the customer! they dont even see any mails, they sit there chat witheach other. they give nothing about the customer. i sent twice with them, one for france and once for greece. both times were delivered totally different flowers from what i ordered. never again with them. i will only look for local florists.

544631f6, 2010-12-28, 01:02AM CST

Floraqueen is a marketing company - and trading in flowergifts . They transmit orders to their partners ( and not to the local florist near by the delivery place) taking out a commission of 45 to 50 % .No wonder the item choosen by the customer on the website is very poor.