Planet Fitness Corporate Number

Posted on Thursday, October 4th, 2007 at 2:44pm CDT by 60d3a3a5

Company: Planet Fitness Corporate Number

Planet Fitness - Anchorage, Alaska

My experience with Planet Fitness has been much too similar to all the

complaints I have dug up on them. All I can say is I'm wishing I had

found these before I signed up and wasted my hard earned money.

However, I did manage to get a hold of someone at corporate and now that I =

have the number, I am going to spread it around to as many people as

possible. I think the more people that call in and complain to them, the

better. Hopefully they?ll get tired of every call being a complaint call

and actually try and change their ways or at least fire the managers and

staff that run people out, or even better, just go out of business!

Also, what kind of business refuses to give out their corporate phone

number??

The kind of business that knows that they?ll be shut down if enough people =

find out what kind of shady operation they run.

So, please, call them, and try to make a difference by giving them an

earful!!

Planet Fitness Corporate phone number: 603-516-0361

I spoke with Bill, but I?m sure you could talk to anyone else (or

everyone)?.HA!

Pros: NONE!

Cons: Let me count the ways....staff, management, facilities, equipment,

policies, rules, lunk alarm, etc, etc, etc!

4cb1e58e, 2008-02-08, 12:02PM CST

Thank you so much! I'm 1 of the many who searched the internet for this number so I can CANCEL my membership! I KNOW I KNOW, I don't know what I was thinking joining them in the first place. Regardless, THANK YOU for your generosity!

14a804a0, 2008-10-17, 07:54PM CDT

I felt the same way with this company since the first time I got there the staff told me that there is nothing more that they enjoy the most for her that to take the membership of someone in front of the crow. I did not pay attention to her until she did it to me. I felt that since day one she was in a mission to get people out of the club. I think that her only mission is to take as much club member she can as long she consider the goddess of the club. It was rude the way she handle the situation because she said that" I'm the nasty and means in this club" which I do not consider appropriate. That staff member thinks she was God and he owner and I won't be satisfied until I filed a complaint the corporate investigate the situation because she kicked me out of the club like dog. [email protected]

0f6051c3, 2008-11-19, 12:55PM CST

This experience happened to me today! i am a religious jewish woman and i cover my head outside the home. when i work out, i wear a skirt and a bandana (as per the jewish laws). when i first signed up, i was told that because it is for religious reasons, i will be allowed to wear it. this is after i explained why i wear it. i was once again asked to explain why i wear it again yesterday, by a front desk person. i explained in a calm voice and answered any questions that was asked. today i went to work out and was once again pulled to the side by the same front desk person and told that her boss said i can either wear a cap or a wig while working out. a cap i am not allowed to wear and a wig is not practical for working out in. i refused to comply and my membership was revoked. i explained once more that it was for religious reasons and not feasable to comply other than a bandana. i asked to speak to her boss. she was not in. i asked for her name so i could speak to her later. the desk person refused to give it to me. she also refused to give me the corporate number. i was further told that a big reason for my membership being revoked was because others wore bandanas in and they were told to take them off. they felt like they were "singling me out". I asked the desk person if she and her boss understood this is religious discrimination and they did. I will be suing this company. thank you all for posting what i felt to be truthful. if only everyone knew about their crooked ways.

ba0a092b, 2009-01-02, 10:22AM CST

I have to say that the manger in shelton ct. river rd. armando make it very difficult for me to work out there, I think he is very rude always talking to the young girls that work there and I think it's a bad example....I am 36 and I know we all need a girl but work is work it DOES NOT LOOK GOOD!

I had to join another gym because I didn't want to support that kind of activity and I will NOT recommend this club to any one that I know!!

766fc404, 2009-01-24, 04:02AM CST

This gym is strictly for people who want to get into shape, and improve their overall general health. The staff at the Scranton PA & Peckville PA gym are extremely helpful. They DO NOT pressure you into joining, they explain everything in detail. There are 2 memberships, one is a contract & the other is not, one has perks the other does not, & one is $10p/m & the other is $20/pm. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to decide what you can afford. No one is allowed to annoy the other gym members (ie: powerlifters etc). There is a dress code, so what... if you can't do the gym without your boots on, doo rags on your head, or jeans with rivits that can damage the leather parts of the equipment, then go somewhere where they don't care or stay home. The gym follows health department procedures in cleaning, if having the staff clean the gym while you are there bothers you, then go to a gym that doesn't care if it is dirty. The contract states the directions to cancel the membership, READ THE CONTRACT... they don't mind if you have to cancel, they realize that problems arise & people do have to cancel. If the "lunk" alarm seems silly to you, than go to a gym where powerlifters are throwing weights around, grunting, using obscene language, and "barbie dolls" are flexing their "implants" & other body parts for attention. The Planet Fitness gyms do not want these types as members, they want those people using their gym to feel comfortable. Most of the members have never belonged to a gym & are 1st time gym users. So for the 84 complaints that have been submitted, probably by other gyms who are trying to give the Planet a bad rep, I say, if you don't like it go somewhere else.

14b0ecb0, 2010-02-10, 09:37PM CST

The staff isn't trained sufficiently. The job is akin to working at AT&T, but they hire 17 year olds just out of high school. The management avoids problems with members accounts purposely. The sign that tells you what you cannot wear has small print at the bottom. It says "subject to our judgement."

Dorrien C., 2013-12-12, 01:34AM CST

I have been a Planet Fitness member Black Card member (103209) for some time now. I have not lost or had any personal property stolen via the rash of locker break ins that have been occurring on a regular basis at the two Harlem locations (126th.street & Lenox Avenue & 125th.street & A C Powell Blvd.)I have not suffered any loss yet! But at a 28 precinct Community Council meeting December 11, 2013 it was stated that there were 17 larceny locker break ins this week alone and 44 committed this year at the two Harlem locations. In addition my Grandson Miles Christiani suffered a locker break in two weeks ago at the W. 125th. street location. This has always been an on going situation since i have been a member. I would like to know what the company plans on doing to curb these crimes. I am strongly considering canceling my membership before i too become a victim of these larcenies that seem to continue with no solution in sight. Does the company have a solution? I would appreciate a reply from you on this very serious matter that has seem to fester too too long!!!