Abbey's Housekeeping Personnel - Worst possible maid service

Product: Maid service

Company: Abbey's Housekeeping Personnel

Location: 2499 Old Lake Mary Rd
Sanford, FL, US

When we called for maid service, we got a maid who had health issues and could not do her job well. We informed the company immediately about it and they did not listen to us. The amount of cleaning maid did 4 hours could be done in 2 hours by some other professional maid who is in healthy condition.

Worst customer service too. They do not listen to customer complaints and hung up on us without understanding the issue we had. I had to call my credit card company to open up dispute and get my money back.

One more thing, they charge $8 to use their own supplies. Maid showed up without her supplies, tried to use our own supplies which were minimal and we still got charged for $8. Yes, they didn't refund that money back when we complained about it.

0c03c03c, 2008-04-24, 03:01PM CDT

I AM THE OWNER OF THIS COMPANY AND I WOULD LIKE THIS REMOVED. THIS IS NOT FAIR TO SHOW SOMETHING THAT IS NOT TRUE.. I AM NOT SURE WHOM THIS PERSON WAS BUT I HAVE OWNED THIS COMPANY FOR MANY YEARS AND TRY HARD TO SATISFY EVERYONE. IF THERE WAS A PROBLEM WE TRIED TO HANDLE IT THE BEST WAY WE COULD AND I DONT LIKE THAT YOU JUST PUT THIS OUT THERE JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE COMPLAINED TO YOU.. ITS BOGUS AS I CANT EVEN SEND THAT PERSON EMAIL.. THE OWNERS

35bc70f4, 2008-07-08, 07:32PM CDT

I sub contracted work from this company and was never giver any proper training. It was a good thing that I already knew what I was doing, but would like you to know what type of owner this company has. I only worked for Abbey for a couple of days. The pay that I was and am still due is being held. Abbey has NO reason why she will not pay me but will not.I am always given a different date. She will not talk to me on the phone, or allow me in the office she is always "busy" unfortunately the Sherrif is unable to do anything about it. But when I spoke with him he told stories of Abbeys home which they recently took several animals from. Her home is filled with the smell of urine and animals to the point that will make you sick. Is that the type of person that you would want to clean your home?

98da97b8, 2010-01-18, 03:19PM CST

As a former employee, I would actually agree with this. "Abbey" does not do a background check for her employees (but charges them for it), she is very rude and doesn't care about her clients or employees, she doesnt refund or pay out what is due to either party and she uses the client's supplies, charges about $65 depending on the size of your home and promises employers about half and never pays. Its a horrible company. Everyone who helps run this business are druggies who lie, cheat, steal, scam and have no home training.

467c9e76, 2010-01-18, 03:20PM CST