Pearson - Pearson Screws up Yet Again with my GMATs

Product: GMAT score Reports

Company: Pearson

Location: McLean, VA, 22102, US

URL: http://MBA.com/

I have been trying to get GMAT score reports sent to my house for over a month now. I ordered 4 score reports to be sent to me in early September. After 2 weeks of waiting I received one report. When I called again after receiving this lone report an 'incident report' was opened and I was promised my reports would be sent to me within 10 days. Ten days later I received another single score report. Today I tried speaking to a supervisor (Russel) who seems just as incompetent as his underlings. If I am denied admission to any of my schools due to late receipt of scores from Pearson I will definitely open a suit against Pearson. This has been my worst consumer experience in years and I thoroughly advise anyone who has to deal with this nest of fools to leave yourself plenty of time when ordering reports - especially over the phone (English is not their first language). For a company with a monopoly to treat their customers so poorly is terrible form and I thoroughly hope Pearson either shapes up for future customers or goes out of business.

b12fcae3, 2008-05-08, 09:40AM CDT

These idiots are the worst. It's really impossible to get them to do anything over there.