Outlooks Decorative Concrete in Sarasota, Florida - Fraud and theft by Outlooks Decorative Concrete

Posted on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007 at 4:40pm CDT by deb9513e

Product: Concrete overlay by Outlooks Decorative Concrete

Company: Outlooks Decorative Concrete in Sarasota, Florida

Location: 6149 9th Ave Circle NE
Bradenton, Fl, 34212, US

Outlooks Decorative Concrete (owned and operated by Shaun Sullivan) and the related company --- Designer Concrete Inc. --- (owned by Shaun's brother Ryan Sullivan) are both scams that are run by two brothers who are both crooks. They have stolen over $10,000 from me and have never done the work that they were paid for. Both of these men are liars and crooks who will not hesitate to lie to you and steal from you. Affidavits are in the process of being issued against both of these men. DO NOT HIRE THEM FOR ANY WORK WHATSOEVER. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER DO THE WORK.

1d221db0, 2008-06-05, 04:44PM CDT

I just got taken by the same guys, I did not do my diligence and research, and now i am paying for it. I would like to help in any way possible to get these guys behind bars for the fruad and mis representation. I check the corp sunbiz site and found they have been inactive as a corporation.

They began the work and disappeard (temperarily disconection message) on phones. I have not heard from them since the pouring concrete and leaving the job half done.

17411254, 2008-07-13, 10:14AM CDT

I too have been scammed by Ryan Sullivan of Designer Concrete Inc. and am moving forward with legal proceedings. This kid is a con artist. He doesn't have any equipment or transportation and uses a friends contacts to give the appearance he is "in business" and working. I'm told He takes your money and heads to the dog track and disappears.