CyberPower, Inc. - CyberPower, Inc. Stinks!

Posted on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007 at 3:45pm CDT by 375d97ee

Product: Personal Desktop Computer

Company: CyberPower, Inc.

Location: 4802 Little John St. Suite A
Baldwin Park, CA, 91706, US

URL: http://www.cyberpowersystem.com/

The technicians are difficult to get in touch with and then hard to understand or hear clearly. I have called over 10 times with issues and gotten through 3 times. On the last call, I was hung up on before I could even get the guy's name that was suppose to be helping me. We have had our computer just 4 months and had to replace the water cooling system. One tech I talked to told me they could refund the money for the part if we mailed the damaged part to them (because my husband did not want to wait one month to send them the computer to fix). We repaired the computer locally and then called to find out the procedure for getting refunded. The guy was breaking up on the phone and soft and difficult to hear. But basically he said we had 30 days to return a part for a refund. I was a little frustrated and all the waiting on hold for a tech the last 3 months kind of boiled over and I told him his company stunk. I was then going to ask if we could go to the manufacturer for a refund and the line was dead. He had hung up on me!! I tried to call back immediately and got sent to voice mail 2 times. When I called to speak to a manager, I was told he was on vacation. When I asked who was taking his calls, I was told no one.

This company touts itself on its website as customer friendly with great tech support. THAT IS A LOAD OF CRAP! The service techs need some serious customer service training!