Kim Cross - Maytag dishwasher fire hazard

Posted on Friday, October 19th, 2007 at 2:54pm CDT by 9044405c

Company: Kim Cross

Location: 2610 elk island road
columbia, vi, 23038

Category: Other

We purchased a Maytag dishwasher, purchased the top of the line metal

tub etc. they never informed me of the potential to burn down my house.

Yes it almost did. After the sparking incident I Found out about the

recall

I called the company they said mine was too new and not on the list .

I explained that the repair man that came was a retired whirlpool

-Maytag repair man and it should not have sparked like it had and I was

lucky that we were home and I cut the power.

Or it would have burn down the house.

Now after 3 weeks of trying to get them to do something finally a

repairman of their choice came out . He said it was one of the worse he

had seen the entire wire harness was fried.

And he would have Maytag-whirlpool send the appropriate parts to repair

and prevent from happening again.

Why are they not informing the public and correcting the problem before

they sell these dangerous products.

This leaking into the wiring hazard issue: has been going on for quite

some time.

Sincerely

Kimberly S. Cross, Chief Deputy

Office of the Commissioner of the Revenue

P.O. Box 60

1800 River Road West

Goochland VA 23063

804-556-5807


0 Comments

Post a Comment