Innova, INC - Innova out of Business according to HSN, All Ultrex Warranty are NOT supported

Posted on Friday, October 19th, 2007 at 3:50pm CDT by 10c8727e

Product: 17 Piece Ultrex Cookware set with 50 year Warranty

Company: Innova, INC

Location: Innova Inc.
Davenport,, IA, US

URL: http://HSN.com/

I have purchased a 17 piece Ultrex Gourmet Quality Cookware set from HSN with a 50 year Warranty. After using the pots and pans, the teflon part of it started peeling off. I have attempted to contact HSN about the product and they could not find a record in their system using my home telephone number for 20 years that I have purchased the product. Ultrex has breached the Warranty of their Product. The product did not perform the quality as it was advertised on HSN show. I was hoping to get address or contact information for Innova, Inc.

caba579c, 2009-01-06, 01:59PM CST

He isn't out of business, he just changed his name to classicor and he is selling pots and pans on ShopNBC. I too bought sets of cookware from HSN and it fell apart and started peeling. I spoke with them and they would not honor the warranty because it was past the 30 day guarantee they offer. I've already called ShopNBC and complained about Art Krule being on the air.

cd58a259, 2009-10-05, 06:23PM CDT

HSN IS WHERE I PURCHASED ALL THE ULTREX SO I WANT MY MONEY BACK AS THE PIECES OF THE COATING HAVE FLAKED OFF AND WE ARE PROBABLY EATING THEM, THIS PRODUCT IS not what it was sold to be,NOT even Close

09016e22, 2012-01-08, 11:25AM CST

i just got off the phone with hsn only to find out the same information as all these others. i paid a lot of money for the 16 piece set because of the "iron-clad" warranty. i, too, believe that hsn has an obligation to its customers to back the warranty of a product that they offered to us. shame on hsn for not pursuing this legally as to protect their customer base. these were probably worse than sets that i picked up for one third the money when i was broke. shame on shopnbc if they r offering the same crap.

ee9c1835, 2012-06-08, 10:12AM CDT

I also bought 2 sets of the cookware -one for a wedding present for my son. We are both experencing the same problem with the finish and now the handle of the large grill pan lid broke of and injured my wife's hand. We stored thes for some time in the closet and they have hardley been used- I have bought store brand that was much nicer than these. SHAME ON HSN for selling an iferior product.

10ab0d80, 2012-12-15, 11:21PM CST

If HSN is such that I find very interesting information.

Thanks for the information

www.modelmodelrumah.blogspot.com

a3c43d6d, 2014-10-09, 09:00AM CDT

I was going to try to get a new 9 quart Ultrex Crockpot because the one I received never worked. I'm not sure when I purchased it, probably over 5 years ago - just never took the time until now to do something about it. Supposedly it had a 75 year warranty. I also have a Ultrex electric pressure cooker which never worked well as a pressure cooker and a set of pots and pans that have peeled to where I had to throw them out. What a disappointment to read these reviews and realize there is nothing I can do about it. I also purchased all of my Ultrex from HSN. Buying Ultrex has been a huge waste of money.

phyllis p., 2014-12-13, 05:56AM CST

I bought the Ultrex cook wear set and other products from that Art Krell. All the pieces started to flake off and probably went into my meal. I want a complete refund especially because ART KRELL gave a 55 yr warranty. What a phony you are and shame on HSN for selling his horrific products, now I understand ART KRELL is selling this crap on ShopNBC. Shame on you. How do I get my refund