ROYAL LEPAGE - ROYAL LePAGE SCAMS CLIENTS

Location: toronto, on, M4V2Y2, CA

URL: http://royallepage.com/

Mr. Paul. Schelek, Petras Holding Inc. September 16,2007

48 St Claire West, 602

RE: Illegal and Improper act of deception of ROYAL LEPAGE IN LISTING OF 102 Bloor Street, West,1001

Dear Mr. Schelk:

This is to inform you that your Listing Agent and Royal Lepage Brokerage conspired to cheat you out of minimum,$60000.00 dollars, which was over and above the price that your agent offered you, in an elaborate scheme of deceit, in which the whole brokerage firm designed and executed. . I offered Darrel Mitchell the same offer again, after you called him on Friday, when he called me. I bet he did not tell you of my offer.

We both have a responsibility to inform the public of what these unscrupulous agents can do to people like yourself. IT IS OUR CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY! If you feel that you have no rights, you are wrong; I am willing to buy your interest and pay all the legal cost of recovery and would give you half the proceeds after costs, which including punitive damages might far exceed $100,000.00 dollars.

1: At the minimum your agent deliberately or with intentional negligence and malice listed your property at least $60,000.00 dollars below the real market price. She had fiduciary responsibility to use ??due diligence?? by informing you about the real market price of your property, so you would not be cheated of its real value and get the MAXIMUM value for your property.

2. She deliberately, unethically, maliciously and criminally misrepresented the real value and convince you to list your property at much lower value of $349000.00 , easily 60,000 below its real value.

3. Further, in a conspiracy with Ellie and Jaime( other agents of the same brokerage), they formed a holding company that was armed with illegal ??insider information??, unethically competed with my offer to purchase your property. They made a bidding and no matter what we had offered these crooked agents would have out-bided us by $600.00 dollars, At no time the agent informed my agent that she and her partners were involved in the bidding process. Nor did she informed you of the existence of my persistent inquiry and offers.

4- While their offer was conditionally accepted by you, instead of informing you of my side??s much higher offer, she actively kept you in the dark and persuaded you to extend the condition, which exceeded the normal 3 to 5 days to more than 20 days!! I offered, via my agent a $400,000 offer, which your agent, by extending the qualifying conditional period refused to present to you.

5. The higher offer from my Century 21 agent was rejected. However, to my surprise,, we got another call from a Royale Lepage agent who approached another member of my company and represented that property is available for sale at a higher price!! We viewed the unit and the agent persuaded us to make another offer on your property, which we did a verbal offer of $380,000.00 and then a $400,000.00! Yet, our final offer of 400,000.00, was rejected by the co-conspirators. It was refused by Jaime and Ellie and their co-conspirators. They wanted $450,000.00 dollars, while your property was still in its conditional sale stage, We refused! Looking back now, I should have put the full $450000.00 and then inform you!!.

6. In another occasion, while they were extending the conditions, another friend of mine, with another Lepage agent actually saw the property and was told that they want $450,000.00; but they informed the agent that they would list it after September15 to cover-up their trail.

7. Jimmie had asserted to a few people that he would market the property on September 15th.

It is obvious that because they are scared of your response they have not put the property in Market.

I would definitely cooperate with you and I would bet if your lawyer write a letter that you intend to join me and pursue your rights and complain to Royale Lepage Head Quarters, Real State Board and the Real State of Ontario for their illegal and unethical scam they would pay you your money. Which today would be $60000.00 dollars cash , which I would pay over and above what you got, free and clear!!

Everybody I talked to, in the above agencies and other legal experts have informed me that your agent would be found negligent and her insurance company must pay you the difference in cash which would be at the minimum my offer of $60000.00 cash over what you sold.

These guys are white collar crooks and they would hate this kind of negative publicity.

Abe Magami, [email protected]

copy to Toronto Real State Board

Royal Lepage Complain Department

Steve Cohen , Lawyerfor Royal Lapage

UNTIL TODAY WE HAVE NOT GOT ANY REPLY AND MR. SHMAK , THE SELLER, thinks he has no legal rights.

LISTED BY ROYAL LEPAGE ON 7/21/07. The whole purpose of the listing was stealing the property from the seller. We had the first and only offer, yet the agents banded to gether and with unethical insider information bought the property only $500,00 above our offer, They did not present our offer of 360000.00 to the seller.

102 Bloor St W 1001 Sold: $340,628

Park Spaces: 0

Park Spot(s):

Park Cost/Mo:

Public Transit

# Room Level Dimensions (m)

1 Living Flat 6.13 X 3.05 Combined W/Dining Laminate

2 Dining Flat 3.60 X 3.11 Combined W/Living Laminate

3 Kitchen Flat 2.47 X 2.44 Open Concept Marble Floor

4 Master Flat 3.69 X 2.83 Double Doors Semi Ensuite Separate Shower

Rarely Available '01 Suite Overlooking Yorkville; Bright, Spacious And Airy; New Laminate Floors, New Stainless Steel Appliances; New Finished Master Closets; Pot Lighting; French Doors; Separate Shower.

Include: Stove, Fridge, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Washer, Dryer, Elf's, Jacuzzi Tub, Locker On Same Level.Prepared by STEVE MOSTAFAEE, Salesperson

LISTED BY ROYAL LEPAGE,TORONTO 416=9211112

AFTER THE ROYAL LEPAGE AGENTS BANDED TOGETHER AND UNETHICALLY BOUGHT THE ABOVE PROPERTY FROM THE SELLER MR. SCHELEK, PAUL PETRAS HOLDINGS, they relisted it again for $110,000.00 more in MLS.

102 Bloor St W 1001 $449,000

Park Type: Rental

Park Spaces: 0

Park Spot(s):

Park Cost/Mo:

# Room Level Dimensions (m)

1 Foyer Flat 2.84 x 1.71 Marble Floor W/W Closet Pot Lights

2 Living Flat 6.44 x 3.55 Wood Floor O/Looks Park Combined W/Dining

3 Dining Flat 3.59 x 2.84 Wood Floor B/I Bar Combined W/Living

4 Kitchen Flat 2.73 x 2.15 Marble Floor Pot Lights B/I Appliances

5 Master Flat 4.04 x 2.85 Wood Floor O/Looks Park French Doors

6 Other Flat 2.34 x 2.31 W/W Closet Pot Lights Semi Ensuite

Yorkville On The Park.Stunning Large 1Br.Dramatic Black Marble Foyer&Bath.Paris Kitchen W/Granite,& Upgraded Unused S.S Appl's.Spacious Lr/Dr Has Wood Plank Floors& Lofty 9' Ceilgs.Custom Fitted Dressing Rm & Semi-Ensuite Bath.Fab Loc W/Unobstructed Park&City Skyline Views.

Ss Appls Incl.Lg Refrigerator,Panasonic B/I M/Wave,Ge Profile D/W,Beaumark Range.Stacking W&D.Custom B/I Cabinetry In Dressing Rm (=other),Marble&Plank Flrs.Mirrored Closet.Locker On Same Flr As Suite.Roof Garden,Gym,Party Rm On T Level.

Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information shown. Copyright TREB 2007